First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
My truck on all the trackers shows as In Production with a build day of 8/4. I do show a 9/21 end date but my truck now shows up on my dealers site as in transit to dealer. If it's on my dealers site as in transit is there a chance it gets thier before 9/21? What's the best site's to track it?
Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
The ford tracker and this sites tracker will update with a shipped date when it ships.

I can’t figure out what controls the “Dealer Ordered” and “Just Arrived” flags on Fords inventory search, best I can figure its set by the dealer themselves. I have seen some not built yet show and some dealers never show their ordered trucks.

When you do ship the tracker will have a transit days value. That seems to be the best indicator I can find of how many days the truck is away (starting from the shipped date)…. +/- 5 days roughly.

spikerS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L
My truck on all the trackers shows as In Production with a build day of 8/4. I do show a 9/21 end date but my truck now shows up on my dealers site as in transit to dealer. If it's on my dealers site as in transit is there a chance it gets thier before 9/21? What's the best site's to track it?
I am interested in learning about this too, as I am in the same boat.

After you mentioned it, I went and checked my dealer's website, and sure enough, it is listed on there. An interesting footnote, my truck is a Lariat, but they are listing it as a base model XL, until you open the window sticker lol.

Palsapp.com doesn't show much yet.

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
I am interested in learning about this too, as I am in the same boat.

After you mentioned it, I went and checked my dealer's website, and sure enough, it is listed on there. An interesting footnote, my truck is a Lariat, but they are listing it as a base model XL, until you open the window sticker lol.

Palsapp.com doesn't show much yet.
Ask your dealer how it is coming. If it is coming by rail they should be able to give you a rail car number. You can then track the status of the rail car thru the Train company. Mine came by rail from Dearborne to Jacksonville, even though it showed it was being shipped by convoy. I tracked the train car all the way to Jacksonville Fl and then it finally showed up in Palsapp once they put it on a truck to come the 70 miles north back to Brunswick ga.

Sponsored

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
I remember this same thing happened to me. I asked my dealer why it was on the website and he said it auto generates on there I think when they either send it to plant or it gets built and they can give it a stock number.
Sponsored