Sponsored

Truck Shipping/Delivery Times?

STexas90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
My truck is finally built and awaiting shipment today! After ordering back in October 2021!

I live in Texas it was built at Dearborn, what are the shipping/delivery wait times people are having?
Sponsored

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
My truck is finally built and awaiting shipment today! After ordering back in October 2021!

I live in Texas it was built at Dearborn, what are the shipping/delivery wait times people are having?
When mine showed the "built" status on the tracking site I think it was about a week when mine arrived after that. I live in South Carolina and mine was built in Kansas. Good luck!

Sheldor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ordered same time as you
Started production in January
finished build in April
Shipped first week of May from Michigan
Arrived in Iowa 1-2nd week of june
Got damaged during transport
Now it’s sitting in some shop getting the paint repaired and still waiting. Hope you get yours soon but don’t hold your breath.

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
Ordered in January, built on 6/9, estimated delivery is 6/20 - 6/26 but not shipped yet. My dealer is 4 hours from the plant, so assuming my ETA is still accurate due to it being such a short delivery.

OP
OP
STexas90

STexas90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
When mine showed the "built" status on the tracking site I think it was about a week when mine arrived after that. I live in South Carolina and mine was built in Kansas. Good luck!
A week would be nice!

Sponsored

OP
OP
STexas90

STexas90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Ordered same time as you
Started production in January
finished build in April
Shipped first week of May from Michigan
Arrived in Iowa 1-2nd week of june
Got damaged during transport
Now it’s sitting in some shop getting the paint repaired and still waiting. Hope you get yours soon but don’t hold your breath.
Dang sorry to hear what got damaged?

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat

Ordered oct built march shipped march,still no truck..delivery changes every week..12 weeks no truck going from Dearborn to Oakville ontario (4 hour drive)and ford customer service is no help at all

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid

We can all only hope that you have a good experience & that your truck ships quick & travels fast. Unfortunately, getting the built email is only half the battle. It has been 3 months since I got the built email, & my truck still has not shipped as of yet. Good Luck & Godspeed!

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Built on 5/30 still awaiting shipping so 24 days for myself.

It's a complete wild guess at how long it will be. Can only cross fingers next weeks shut down allows trucks easier to be sent rather than the line constantly pushing them out to add into the already waiting ones.

Sponsored

‘22Powerboost

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost, Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher
According to the Ford emails to me, Mine was built on May 31st, it shipped June 2nd, and they gave themselves a month window(July 2-July 8) as to when it would arrive to CT from Dearborn. I too ordered in October of ‘21(9 months ago). It actually arrived last Thursday the 16th at the dealership, so it took 2 weeks to travel here. Picked it up Monday afternoon.

I never tracked mine at all, just looked up the sticker when they said it was shipped.

Truck is absolutely Gorgeous though…it’s only been 2 days, but so far I love mine.

Hope yours comes quick.

OP
OP
STexas90

STexas90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
According to the Ford emails to me, Mine was built on May 31st, it shipped June 2nd, and they gave themselves a month window(July 2-July 8) as to when it would arrive to CT from Dearborn. I too ordered in October of ‘21(9 months ago). It actually arrived last Thursday the 16th at the dealership, so it took 2 weeks to travel here. Picked it up Monday afternoon.

I never tracked mine at all, just looked up the sticker when they said it was shipped.

Truck is absolutely Gorgeous though…it’s only been 2 days, but so far I love mine.

Hope yours comes quick.
I would be happy for 2 weeks, wish they would see this guy ordered in October 2021 let’s hurry and get his truck shipped lol

OP
OP
STexas90

STexas90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150

Hope yours comes quick.
Built on 5/30 still awaiting shipping so 24 days for myself.

It's a complete wild guess at how long it will be. Can only cross fingers next weeks shut down allows trucks easier to be sent rather than the line constantly pushing them out to add into the already waiting ones.
So they still do deliveries even when factory is shut down, that’s good to know!

OP
OP
STexas90

STexas90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Ordered oct built march shipped march,still no truck..delivery changes every week..12 weeks no truck going from Dearborn to Oakville ontario (4 hour drive)and ford customer service is no help at all
Maybe being Ontario is effecting something, probably not just delayed as usual
Sponsored