Sponsored

Remove Unreal Sync Theme

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Did you reset the APIM and ignition off and on?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dvcpro13

Dvcpro13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 3.5L Ecoboost 502a Agate Black
See no change in the values or on your screen? @Dvcpro13
Sorry. I think the values in Forscan changed but I still have the Unreal theme, climate bar etc. The fix you gave me for the mixed up writing in Nav worked though 👍🏼. My screen is still reversed 👎🏼

Ford F-150 Remove Unreal Sync Theme image

OP
OP
Dvcpro13

Dvcpro13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks like I’m back to normal. Thank you everyone. You saved my ass. Appreciate you all!

Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Now save a GOOD copy of every module before you change anything. :)

Stuff happens, you'll want that option to go back.

As @Big Dog Daddy mentioned if the update showing on your screen went through it could have uploaded bad asbuilt to Ford servers. Then it's permanent until it gets backed up from truck again.

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. Someone else’s original numbers should be the same as what mine were? If you’d share your values prior to the Unreal theme mod, I’d be forever grateful. As you said…the climate stuff etc would have to come from someone else but I believe they only work with the Unreal theme anyway?
Edit: OK sorry, I just got back from daughters dance recital, looks like you are good to go. Good group of guys here!

So, one further step I do, beyond the backup prior to change is I actually mark each code in my Livnitup spreadsheet. Really nice to just go back and do a manual change if needed.

Ford F-150 Remove Unreal Sync Theme 1702610438010

Ok what ya need just the APIM Screen?

Here is my snapshot of my screen. Everything APIM related is default except I do have 75th Anniversary enabled.
So the default on that is:
7D0-03-01 xxxx 02xx xx--

Now with THAT said, BACKUP what you currently have in case you make it worse...

Ford F-150 Remove Unreal Sync Theme 1702609985258

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dvcpro13

Dvcpro13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now save a GOOD copy of every module before you change anything. :)

Stuff happens, you'll want that option to go back.

As @Big Dog Daddy mentioned if the update showing on your screen went through it could have uploaded bad asbuilt to Ford servers. Then it's permanent until it gets backed up from truck again.
Lesson learned! Thanks again!

OP
OP
Dvcpro13

Dvcpro13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Here is my snapshot of my screen. Everything APIM related is default except I do have 75th Anniversary enabled.
7D0-03-01 xxxx 02xx xx--

1702609985258.png
This is great. Thank you!!

OP
OP
Dvcpro13

Dvcpro13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edit: OK sorry, I just got back from daughters dance recital, looks like you are good to go. Good group of guys here!

So, one further step I do, beyond the backup prior to change is I actually mark each code in my Livnitup spreadsheet. Really nice to just go back and do a manual change if needed.

1702610438010.png

7D0-03-01 xxxx 02xx xx--

1702609985258.png
Dance recital. Sounds like you had a worse evening than me haha just kidding. Kids are great.
That’s a great tip about marking down the values before changing. Easy to go
Back and make 1 change rather than rewriting the whole enchilada. Thanks again.

Sponsored

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, 2010 F150 XLT
Looks like I’m back to normal. Thank you everyone. You saved my ass. Appreciate you all!
Do you still have unreal engine and climate bar but is oriented right or have you removed those items back to stock?

I have unreal engine and climate bar enabled (close to 6 months now), and am on 6.4, should I be concerned that the future updates will create similar issues on my truck?

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Dvcpro13

Dvcpro13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do you still have unreal engine and climate bar but is oriented right or have you removed those items back to stock?

I have unreal engine and climate bar enabled (close to 6 months now), and am on 6.4, should I be concerned that the future updates will create similar issues on my truck?

Thanks in advance.
I’m back to stock now and happy for it. I’m sorry, I’m not sure what may happen with yours. I’m very new at this and learning the ropes. Now that I have a solid back up, I’m going to try again, minus the text input. That seems to be where it went off the rails. Will post findings if something abnormal happens. Thanks.

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’m back to stock now and happy for it. I’m sorry, I’m not sure what may happen with yours. I’m very new at this and learning the ropes. Now that I have a solid back up, I’m going to try again, minus the text input. That seems to be where it went off the rails. Will post findings if something abnormal happens. Thanks.
Thanks for quick reply. Glad you are back to stock with help from this forum. Pretty "unreal" community. Makes you glad u bought a ford!

I don't have text input and no plans to add it. I have backups and have kept record of the changes I've made so far. My changes (unreal, climate, bar including heated heats, Bambi, double honk, DRL brightness and ambient lighting) were made a long time ago so I will wait and see if any update changes things. 🤞

OP
OP
Dvcpro13

Dvcpro13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for quick reply. Glad you are back to stock with help from this forum. Pretty "unreal" community. Makes you glad u bought a ford!

I don't have text input and no plans to add it. I have backups and have kept record of the changes I've made so far. My changes (unreal, climate, bar including heated heats, Bambi, double honk, DRL brightness and ambient lighting) were made a long time ago so I will wait and see if any update changes things. 🤞
What is the ambient lighting change you did?

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What is the ambient lighting change you did?
I have an XLT and with help of several people on this forum added the lighted cupholder and ambient lighting to front inside footwells. Ie same as lariats (cupholder is from 2021 lariat).
Sponsored