First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Tech
Hello everyone. I have a 2021 and was wondering if anyone had great storage options for under the rear seats? I’d like to store some light tools and maybe even some paper work. Much appreciated.
Sponsored

Sneezy

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
I bought a set of these. They have a large and a small which fits each side of the 60/40 rear bench and fits perfectly under the seats of my supercab. The seat bottoms on the supercabs aren’t as deep so they’ll definitely fit nicely underneath the seats of a supercrew as well. I like that they’re like low profile suitcases so it’s easy to just grab the entire bag with my tools

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0B21C82VS/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_10?smid=A2SMK8477MNE1&psc=1&th=1

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat

Davexxxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 PB 501a 4x4 short bed 7.2KW. PL=1658lbs.
Have you used this?

I haven't unlatched it yet but peeking in from the passenger side, doesn't really look to offer that much. The subwoofer and amp are there.

Edit

I just unlatched it and took a good look.

My truck has the 8 speaker B&O system without the lockable storage. The subwoofer and amp take up most of any wall space behind there and what floor space there is, is still accessible with the seat flipped up.

Not to take anything away from Builtright at all. I'll probably be using their dash mounting system for the trailer camera monitor but for me, I don't see much utility to the seat latch mod.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jmh86325

First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PB
Occupation
USAF & Civil Service retiree
i also have the amp and sub there; it still allows me to keep my insulated Sam's bag a several tie down straps and extra ammo...:cool:

OP
OP

Quattshot

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Tech
Thanks guys….I have a Super Crew.I think was a little pre mature in posting this thread. I’m finding all the above options. Much appreciated. Just have to make my mind up on either soft bag or hard plastic storage options.