Sponsored

Priority 2 Waiting List

Photonicc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hello all, creating this thread for fellow members stuck waiting for their order while it is at priority 2. I have read several forums and talked to multiple ford employees, including my dealer and the general consensus is that priority 2 is a good?! Have been told that it means my truck should be getting scheduled sooner. Currently been 2 months stuck on priority 2 with my 5.0 701A Platinum, dealer claims there is no commodity holds restricting my build either.

Would love to get responses from everyone stuck on priority 2, or for those who have gotten scheduled how long after priority 2 did it take.
Sponsored

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Hello all, creating this thread for fellow members stuck waiting for their order while it is at priority 2. I have read several forums and talked to multiple ford employees, including my dealer and the general consensus is that priority 2 is a good?! Have been told that it means my truck should be getting scheduled sooner. Currently been 2 months stuck on priority 2 with my 5.0 701A Platinum, dealer claims there is no commodity holds restricting my build either.

Would love to get responses from everyone stuck on priority 2, or for those who have gotten scheduled how long after priority 2 did it take.
Ordered my truck Nov 4 2020. Dealer assigned it a PC 10. I don't have an exact date but was told in Dec 2020 that Ford had changed my priority code from 10 to 2 a few weeks after I ordered. My truck was built May 2 2021.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Ordered my truck Nov 4 2020. Dealer assigned it a PC 10. I don't have an exact date but was told in Dec 2020 that Ford had changed my priority code from 10 to 2 a few weeks after I ordered. My truck was built May 2 2021.
I should add that generally speaking a PC 2 in normal times should be very helpful but I don't think Ford will be back to normal times for the F150s for a while although it seems there has been some movement in that direction for several months now. I believe the chip shortage is still playing havoc with most electronics.

jz777

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat, 2020 BMW M240i Convertible

I have seen posts that KRs and Platinums are scheduling slowly to begin with, so the bump in priority will help.

But… in November, Ford was not scheduling KRs or Platinums that did not have adaptive steering added, not sure if that restriction still holds. 2021 models had AS standard, but for 2022 it is a stand alone option which needs to be added. Some dealers were not aware of this and trucks were not getting scheduled.

Something to check on…

Wedge

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Platinum PB
My platinum pb was ordered June 15, Priority 10. Nothing happened until Nov, when it was changed to a 22 and given priority 02. Still no VIN until a couple weeks ago when I added adaptive steering and removed max recline seats. Scheduled immediately (2/21 week)

I really could not care less about adaptive steering and the fact that is $1000 is extremely irritating. Really wanted those max recline seats, too. But I was (eventually) told the steering was a must and the max recline seats are low availability.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Photonicc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
I tried adding adaptive steering but my dealer told me it will slow down the process and bump me back to priority 10 so they cannot do it. However I have seen threads like the one I linked below mentioning that platinums and KR are starting to get scheduled without AS.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/12-13-build-week.7025/post-139406
I can't vouch for the complete accuracy of the list (or list keeper ;) ). There is only one KR/Plat build without AS listed and showing an ETA on the 12/13 week list. (The 12/20 week has 3 - if I counted correctly - but no ETAs as yet)

@ryant601 - can you confirm here? You have the first/only KR/Plat on the 12/13 list to be delivered without AS, but I did see where you said you added AS to the order before getting the VIN.
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...acking-list-stats-enter-yours.206/post-123136

ryant601

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ram 1500, 2022 F150 King Ranch ordered
I can't vouch for the complete accuracy of the list (or list keeper ;) ). There is only one KR/Plat build without AS listed and showing an ETA on the 12/13 week list. (The 12/20 week has 3 - if I counted correctly - but no ETAs as yet)

@ryant601 - can you confirm here? You have the first/only KR/Plat on the 12/13 list to be delivered without AS, but I did see where you said you added AS to the order before getting the VIN.
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...acking-list-stats-enter-yours.206/post-123136

I asked my salesperson to add AS and Auto Stop start removal - but both of them did not end up getting added to the build, as it was still scheduled and built according to Ford. Now as for the delivery actually happening...couldn't tell ya!

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
Priority 02 doesn't mean much in 2021. Tons of feedback from people waiting at 02 for 3-5 months on f150 and Superduties right now.

And at the same time lucky ones get picked up in under one week with priority 19 for pretty much the same options with a dealer who happened to have more allocations from Ford.

So good luck with your 02 in 2022.

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
Priority 02 doesn't mean much in 2021. Tons of feedback from people waiting at 02 for 3-5 months on f150 and Superduties right now.

And at the same time lucky ones get picked up in under one week with priority 19 for pretty much the same options with a dealer who happened to have more allocations from Ford.

So good luck with your 02 in 2022.
Unfortunately this is true. My Priority 10 was picked up before my Priority 2.

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
I have a Platinum with BAP and priority2, told the priority 2 doesn't mean much in 2022
Sponsored