• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Powerboost Hybrid | Talons Garage Skid Plate | Catalytic Converter Shield

UmEriCat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
BRAND NEW never installed Cat Shield from Talons Garage. Fits 2021 - Present model Ford F150 Powerboost (Hybrid) Trucks.

The reason I am selling is because I had a F150 Powerboost on order with Ford for over a year but it never came. I'm selling all the accessories that I purchased for the Powerboost.

At the time of purchase, this Cat Shield cost $655 retail, asking for $350 OBO. This is a lot less than replacing the Cat if stolen and now Talons Garage is selling this Catalytic Converter Shield for $400+tax+shipping. I'm located in the Bay Area, California.

There has been a lot of Cat thefts over the years and F-150s are at the top of the list. Hybrid trucks are the highest targeted too. Protect your truck with this 1/4" aluminum cat shield. Has openings for oil draining.

A cat shield for your Ford F-150 Powerboost. Crafted out of 1/4" 5052 aluminum making it an ideal cat theft deterrent and an off-road skid plate. It's an all-in-one design concept! This design boasts a full length shield that runs from crossmember to crossmember with 2 added side "wings" for additional cat protection. This cat shield/skid plate is part of our three-piece off-road skid package.

Ford F-150 Powerboost Hybrid | Talons Garage Skid Plate | Catalytic Converter Shield F150-Hybrid-Catshield-3.JPG

Ford F-150 Powerboost Hybrid | Talons Garage Skid Plate | Catalytic Converter Shield F150-Shield-1.JPG

Ford F-150 Powerboost Hybrid | Talons Garage Skid Plate | Catalytic Converter Shield F150-Shield-2.JPG

Ford F-150 Powerboost Hybrid | Talons Garage Skid Plate | Catalytic Converter Shield F150-Shield-3.JPG

Ford F-150 Powerboost Hybrid | Talons Garage Skid Plate | Catalytic Converter Shield F150-Shield-4.JPG

Ford F-150 Powerboost Hybrid | Talons Garage Skid Plate | Catalytic Converter Shield F150-Shield-5.JPG

Ford F-150 Powerboost Hybrid | Talons Garage Skid Plate | Catalytic Converter Shield F150-Hybrid-Catshield-6
Sponsored

F150Comfort

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Supercrew Powerboost Limited, 2015 F150
Occupation
service business
Have you sold the cat shield?

OP
OP

UmEriCat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
This cat shield is still available. Are you interested?

Popplemer

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'87 F250 460 5 Speed, 2023 302A PB 157"
Is there any easy way to estimate shipping to 07626?

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost CCSB
Not my post, but...

Your profile says you have a 2.7... I think this item will only fit a powerboost hybrid, as it is sized to fit the more rearward frame crossmember that the PB has

Sponsored

OP
OP

UmEriCat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Just took some measurements and weighed the items. It looks like it will be around $75 for shipping to your zip code via UPS (insured, tracking, and with insurance). If you are interested, I can definitely look into other options for price comparison. Let me know.

OP
OP

UmEriCat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Not my post, but...

Your profile says you have a 2.7... I think this item will only fit a powerboost hybrid, as it is sized to fit the more rearward frame crossmember that the PB has
I don't have a powerboost or a 2.7. I purchased this in anticipation of my order and Ford factory never delivered. This catalytic shield / skit plate will fit a powerboost hybrid.

Popplemer

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'87 F250 460 5 Speed, 2023 302A PB 157"
He was referring to me...i forgot to update my new truck.

MrMatt4u

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum Powerboost BAP
Occupation
Engineer
@UmEriCat, is this still available? I have a 2023 Powerboost.

OP
OP

UmEriCat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
BUMP. I have found a large enough box to ship. Still available. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Sponsored