Sponsored

Order Placed 5/1/21 (not a typo) Is Finally Scheduled for 7/18/22

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
Just heard from my dealer that my Platinum has a schedule date! It's going to be 7/18. I'm stoked!

However (there's always a however), what my final order will look like remains to be seen. I last left it with him on 4/21 to remove the BAP and the wheel well liners as that was a hold up. I told him that I do not want to give up on the max recline seats. I told him that I know it will be some time because of those seats. I even joked with him that he won't hear from me in a while. He told me to relax and he will let me know. He also warned me about "the forums" (lots of misinformation).

A few days later is when the notice from Ford went out. I was waiting for the call. He knew how much I wanted those seats. (At times I pull over in my car to take a nap while driving in Central California.) Nothing until today when he said I was scheduled. No mention of any changes to the order. So! I asked him for a final order build and a final price (with X-plan). We shall see!

For now I will celebrate.
Sponsored

dkevox

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Evo X, F150
I really hope you have your seats. Congrats on the build date, but holy crap on that wait time.

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Wow, yeah. That is an INSANE wait time. How's your price protection looking? Does your dealer know about that?

OP
OP
thevofl

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
Wow, yeah. That is an INSANE wait time. How's your price protection looking? Does your dealer know about that?
I told him that I would like to have a copy of the order sheet detailing everything including the price. At that time, I will address this.
Sponsored