Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkeydude929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on F150 King Ranch
Yes, you're probably correct. I received confirmation on February 1st that my order went through and next communication from Ford was on March 18th that there were delays in my order. Didn't receive any further communication from Ford until my dealer shared with me the information I mentioned above. Regardless, extremely frustrating.
Sponsored

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Platinum 701A PB
Occupation
Retired Drives & Controls Automation Electrical Engineer
Sounds more like an issue with the dealership than with Ford. If you ordered on 2/1, it was submitted, and you did not make any changes, it should have gone through like it has for many people that ordered long after that date.
You are 100% correct as I was notified by the manager at the dealership via text message yesterday that…exact quote: “If they (Ford) do switch your order to a 2023, I’ve (Dealership Manager) been told it will be price protected as long as you (me) don’t change the order. But Ford will be in contact with you (me) if that happens.”

It‘s nice to have a understanding dealership manager care about their clients and to get a written statement excites me to no end despite No VIN from Ford since 2/1 order date. Question is what will Ford change because I‘m not gonna make any changes because of the statement made by dealership.

Therefore it could be a messy situation with Ford. Will see and this will probably drag out 6 to 9 more month if par for course with Ford. I want what I order and Ford needs to deliver otherwise it will be no options Platinum 702A PowerBoost with their current deletions which is totally ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.