First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
The one-touch up on my driver's windows doesn't work, and I just thought that was how it was intended to work for some reason since one-touch down does work. However, I recently read the following technical service bulletin, and now think that one-touch on the driver's window should work. I likely have the issue described in the TSB.

Does one-touch up work on your driver's side window?

SSM 52074 2021-2023 F-150 - One-Touch Up/Down Window Does Not Operate Properly
Some 2021-2023 F-150 vehicles equipped with one-touch up/down front windows may exhibit a window not responding to one-touch controls, does not open all the way and/or bounces back when using the one-touch close function. These may be due to a calibration parameter in the driver door module (DDM) and/or passenger door module (PDM). To correct the condition, reprogram the DDM and PDM using the latest level of the Ford Diagnosis and Repair System (FDRS) scan tool then perform the Power Door Window Initialization procedure for both the DDM and the PDM. For claiming, use causal part number 14B291 and applicable labor times from Section 10 of the Service Labor Times Standard (SLTS) Manual.
Sponsored

Static

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 - 2021 XL 4x4 Supercab
I have it on my lowly XL so you probably should have it

Davidwnuc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order ‘22 RCSB.
try this. I found it in the other forum for 2021+ F150s.

Ford has changed the reprogram procedure too. It's in the manual that is on your infotainment system. But for anyone googling before reading the manual.... (actually its a video, you don't even need to read)

Roll the window all the way up. You may have to bump it up little at a time to get it rolled up without it going back down. Then hold the switch up for 2 seconds. Then release and hold it up 2 seconds again. Worked on mine fine.

OP
OP
PatchManager

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer