First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
Always had window bounceback on the drivers door since buying this thing. As of couple days ago, my passenger window refuses to roll up automatically when activating the switch. I now have to hold the switch up till the window is shut , just like the rear windows. Yet another thing added to the list.
Sponsored

Antimatter22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Limited in Star White.
I'm not sure how the new F150s are but my Focus I had to start in the closed position, press down to open the window, release, then press down for 3 seconds or so, then roll up, release, then press up for 3 seconds or so. I'd imagine there's a YouTube video for it if that doesn't work.

3DogKnight

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Escape Titanium - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
100% retired
Mine did the same when the temp was below zero but fixed itself when it warmed up.

OP
OP
Pete6114

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
Mine did the same when the temp was below zero but fixed itself when it warmed up.
Not likely the same issue here. It's been unusually warm up here last few dats
I'm not sure how the new F150s are but my Focus I had to start in the closed position, press down to open the window, release, then press down for 3 seconds or so, then roll up, release, then press up for 3 seconds or so. I'd imagine there's a YouTube video for it if that doesn't work.
It's in the manual too. Tried both.
Sponsored