Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
So if you're like me you like having an onboard air compressor in your truck. I surf fish and we can drive on the beach here. So airing down is essential (as is airing back up). Having onboard air available is REALLY NICE. Not to mention in my everyday travels just knowing I have onboard air makes me feel better. I actually had to utilize my air compressor coming back from a FL to NY trip when I had a slow leak. I had to air up a few times along the highway before I could get the tire serviced (had a nail through the side wall, replaced the tire).

There's a few kits on the market that we sell to give you onboard air. However we wanted something EASY for most folks to install and COMPLETE. I don't haul a LOT of stuff in my truck so mounting an onboard air compressor in my bed made the most sense. In fact, a lot of people do it, especially those with bed covers. It actually doesn't take up much room since it's mounted vertically on the side. I can still haul anything I need to.

So we designed this mounting system, which works on all 2015+ trucks and can be installed on any of the 4 cleats. We put together a COMPLETE KIT as well which includes our power extension harness and even a switch/coupler right next to the air compressor. (It's a 12VDC compressor so it gets power from the battery NOT the 120VAC outlet in the bed, that's a DIFFERENT kind of compressor).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...kit-for-2015-ford-f-150-2017-ford-super-duty/

Ford F-150 Onboard Air Compressor in Bed 1715278704952-31

FEATURES
  • .125" #304 Stainless Steel
  • Powder Coated Black Finish
  • Designed & Manufactured in the USA
  • Bolt-On Installation
KIT INCLUDES
  • 2x KR Off-Road Compressor Brackets
  • 1x KR Off-Road Switch/Coupler Bracket
  • 1x CrystaLux Power Harness Extension (w/Grommet)
  • 1x CrystaLux Switch Harness
  • 1x ARB Air Hose Coupler
  • 1x ARB 0.5M Reinforced Hose
  • 1x ARB Compression Elbow
  • 1x ARB 1/4" Elbow
FITMENT
  • 2015+ Ford F-150
  • 2017+ Ford Super Duty
  • Note: If you have a drop in bed liner you may need to trim some of the bed liner around your cleats.
WARRANTY
Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.

Available Here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...kit-for-2015-ford-f-150-2017-ford-super-duty/

Use the COUPON CODE in our signature and save 10% on your kit!
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com