First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Just used my gb70 as a battery on my Honda Pilot. Alternator went and battery was dead, I was able to put the NOCO on top of the battery and drive 4 miles to the repair shop… Thewe are great units…
Wow, that is cool, never thought you could use it in that way, brilliant.
Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Wow, that is cool, never thought you could use it in that way, brilliant.
Damn Bob, its been awhile, how are you doing? How are the Bass biting right now?

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Damn Bob, its been awhile, how are you doing? How are the Bass biting right now?
Hanging tough Nick! Bass are playing hide and seek lately but I still manage to hunt down a few each trip. :sneaky:

Your truck treating you right??

With all the increases in used car values I broke down and sold my 2016 Hellcat with 17,000 miles. A dealer kept after me and offered crazy money so I took it. Lol

Now on the other end of the spectrum, purchased a Miata roadster and these things are a real blast to drive. It also allowed me to put a big chunk of cash back into the stock market. Wife loves the convertible, she was scared of the Hellcat so she is happier, Check it out.

The NOCO fit perfect in it too :LOL:

Ford F-150 NOCO car jumper sale 1624374899117

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Hanging tough Nick! Bass are playing hide and seek lately but I still manage to hunt down a few each trip. :sneaky:

Your truck treating you right??

With all the increases in used car values I broke down and sold my 2016 Hellcat with 17,000 miles. A dealer kept after me and offered crazy money so I took it. Lol

Now on the other end of the spectrum, purchased a Miata roadster and these things are a real blast to drive. It also allowed me to put a big chunk of cash back into the stock market. Wife loves the convertible, she was scared of the Hellcat so she is happier, Check it out.

The NOCO fit perfect in it too :LOL:

1624374899117.jpeg
That's awesome! Those little Miatas are a blast to drive, although I haven't driven a newer one, they look super sharp! Must've been a hard pill to swallow to sell the hellcat, but you're right, if the offer is almost too good to be true, sell it!!

As for the truck, well I'm on my second order, truck was built yesterday and awaiting shipment, its been a long haul but it looks like its coming to end in the coming couple of weeks. Quick recap: I declined my first order due to rust and dealers inability to care about rectifying it.

So, I've been sitting around, haven't had a truck since September 1, 2020. This has been the wait from hell!

Glad you are doing good, and it looks like the wife is too!

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
That's awesome! Those little Miatas are a blast to drive, although I haven't driven a newer one, they look super sharp! Must've been a hard pill to swallow to sell the hellcat, but you're right, if the offer is almost too good to be true, sell it!!

As for the truck, well I'm on my second order, truck was built yesterday and awaiting shipment, its been a long haul but it looks like its coming to end in the coming couple of weeks. Quick recap: I declined my first order due to rust and dealers inability to care about rectifying it.

So, I've been sitting around, haven't had a truck since September 1, 2020. This has been the wait from hell!

Glad you are doing good, and it looks like the wife is too!
Wow, that is a long time. Hope you get your new baby in super quick for these things are something else!

good luck to ya!

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
A must have item :)

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
Noco’s are once again on the Amazon deal of the day, if anyone is looking for one.
Thanks. Was looking at those last week and put in my cart to keep track of. Your post reminded me to look today! ??

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
This site costs me more money! :p
Me too, wish I had bought a bunch of their stock waaaaay back when! I hardly even go to Wal-Mart anymore.
Sponsored