• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

No Communication?

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
My dealer sent email asking me if I was still interested in a new vehicle. That didn't seem very good.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LightningJoe

LightningJoe

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning XLT | 2018 Tesla Model 3
My dealer sent email asking me if I was still interested in a new vehicle. That didn't seem very good.
Step up from mine. Nothing regarding the Lightning nor the Maverick. Makes it really hard to remain excited. :/

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine sent me 5$ off oil change coupon and this.

I'm sorry that we were unable to assist you with your vehicle purchase.

If you could please take a moment however, to answer the following questionnaire – I would greatly appreciate any feedback you could give about our service and your decision process.

Sundancer330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, FX4, Velocity Blue
Am I the only one that isn't getting any communication whatsoever on their preorder? I put mine in minutes after the launch event and according to the tracker sheet, I'm in the first 16,000 reservations but haven't heard anything from my dealer nor Ford about my reservation. I also tried to preorder the Maverick several times but never heard anything even though I tried to reserve it with several local dealers. Not as concerned about the Maverick, but really losing hope at the lack of hearing anything about my Lightning reservation.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Its simple, there is nothing to update at this time, everybody wants info like they are the only one with an order. When they have something new and need info from those ordering they will ask.

OP
OP
LightningJoe

LightningJoe

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning XLT | 2018 Tesla Model 3
Its simple, there is nothing to update at this time, everybody wants info like they are the only one with an order. When they have something new and need info from those ordering they will ask.
My gripe was more to do with articles saying all reservation holders received confirmation of dates to finalize configurations, like I posted earlier. No entitlement here.