Sponsored

New Platinum coming

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I've been looking at new trucks for over a year, but need to wait for awhile. I figured with prices keep going up and options being deleted I better move forward. I was looking for a platinum power boost and wanted to find one with out the contour seats deleted. I was lucky enough to find a pre ordered one with all the options and color I wanted. just need to wait for a couple weeks for it to arrive.

A couple thinks I plan to do is add ceramic tint all around, is there any issue with blue cruise and lane centering with ceramic tint on the wind shield?

I assume the cup holders will not have lights, but will the wires exist and it could be just buying the lighted cup holders and plug and play?
Sponsored

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Happy for you. I hope you will post some pics and options when you get it. The Platinum does not disappoint.

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
I've been looking at new trucks for over a year, but need to wait for awhile. I figured with prices keep going up and options being deleted I better move forward. I was looking for a platinum power boost and wanted to find one with out the contour seats deleted. I was lucky enough to find a pre ordered one with all the options and color I wanted. just need to wait for a couple weeks for it to arrive.

A couple thinks I plan to do is add ceramic tint all around, is there any issue with blue cruise and lane centering with ceramic tint on the wind shield?

I assume the cup holders will not have lights, but will the wires exist and it could be just buying the lighted cup holders and plug and play?
No issues on BC with ceramic tint.

And I don’t believe you will have the wiring needed for the cup holders. But I might be wrong on that. A couple of threads floating around regarding that.

Harry Dangler

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lexus RX350
Occupation
Retired

Do a search for JHForman812 post on
Cup holder light installation/media bin light/glove box light
it has step by step guides, what parts to order and so on

OP
OP
TXSTEEL

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Do a search for JHForman812 post on
Cup holder light installation/media bin light/glove box light
it has step by step guides, what parts to order and so on
thanks, I read a couple pages and they all seam to have to run the wiring as well.

Sponsored

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
Happy for you. I hope you will post some pics and options when you get it. The Platinum does not disappoint.
The Platinum does, but the Diet Platinum (without the seats that sold me on the truck and trim, the adaptive steering, and a bunch of other deleted features) might find a struggle to not disappoint.

OP
OP
TXSTEEL

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
The Platinum does, but the Diet Platinum (without the seats that sold me on the truck and trim, the adaptive steering, and a bunch of other deleted features) might find a struggle to not disappoint.
I expect to have the contoured seats and all.
Ford F-150 New Platinum coming BEBB4AB4-53AA-4229-B155-C0EE40A20A2D_1_201_a

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math