Sponsored

New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
I tried several times, used serveral different names on the form and couple of different zip's no luck!
Sponsored

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
At this point I think for is just messing with us, has anyone gotten one to work?

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I have a popup open holy crap... PM me info and I will try in order received

It is my phone and no VPN so who knows if my IP will work

Inshore97

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Pilot, 2015 Genesis 3.8bSWD
Please add me if possible..

Sponsored

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
It appears they have changed the way they are doing the PCO popups. I’ve tried with the new looking popup and wasn’t able to get it to work for someone on the list. It is definitely a different process/popup than before. If I see some of the old version, I’ll keep putting people in but it appears they haven’t gotten more strict on who/where they will give them out.

SC_Titan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Insurance
I can get the pop up anytime but nothing happens after entering info. I’m in SC.

jwgreene

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT supercrew in leadfoot with 5.0
Browsing around earlier and got the PCO shown below. Can this be stacked with current incentives (or incentives when my truck arrives)? What about with a college student discount which I believe is $750? If the dealer is dropping a few thousand off of msrp on top of the incentives, will the PCO affect that?

Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th cash.PNG

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
Browsing around earlier and got the PCO shown below. Can this be stacked with current incentives (or incentives when my truck arrives)? What about with a college student discount which I believe is $750? If the dealer is dropping a few thousand off of msrp on top of the incentives, will the PCO affect that?
This is separate and you get it. Ford pays for it, not the dealer... so the dealer could really care less as it doesn't affect their bottom line.

You are entitled to exactly every single discount you are offered that hasn't expired (PCO) and every offer currently being advertised on date of DELIVERY *or* DATE OF ORDER. Ford honors that.

Dealer has zero control over this - it's how it works with Ford.

Now.. the haggling locally over the MSRP and any more discounts or incentives they wanna offer you, that's between you and them and has zero bearing on the above (can't stress that enough). That's the 'true haggling' of the negotiation.

ADVICE - For those of you that have a PCO and haven't negotiated price with the dealer - do that first, don't talk about any trade-ins or PCO's you have. If they know you have a PCO, they'll probably think they can get more out of you off MSRP because you'll already be happy with your PCO discount. Be smart.

Last edited:

jazzyj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Dodge 1500
Occupation
Nucor

cash.PNG
just browsing Ford’s website? Or did you build a f150 and this pop up?

Sponsored

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
Just an FYI.. My dad had a PCO that the dealer couldn't find today.. He's got the email from Ford and everything, dealer couldn't find it. He's going to call Ford Customer service tomorrow and see what's up..

He was planning on using it on his 21 F150 that was ordered but may go ahead and use it on an in stock Explorer for my mom..

So if you have a PCO may want to verify it somewhere before you try to use it..

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Picking up vehicle tomorrow or Wednesday. Last chance for someone to be my hero and there’s a bottle of their favorite bourbon (or whatever else) with their name on it. No matter what I try i can’t get an offer to pop.

klinkor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat

cash.PNG
I got this same PCO 2 weeks ago when I clicked on a promo email from Ford. Was able to get it applied to my yet to be produced Lariat