First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat & 2015 Transit T-250
Occupation
Contractor
The other day the navigation screen just does not populate it has that "circle" going around and around as it trying to bring the map up but it never does. This has happend a number of times in past couple of months but not before that and truck has 32,000 miles on now. What is the fix for the dealer to do. I don't want to push another screen choice then push navigation buttin again each time I start the truck, I want it to work correctly for a new $75,000 truck under warranty.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
The other day the navigation screen just does not populate it has that "circle" going around and around as it trying to bring the map up but it never does. This has happend a number of times in past couple of months but not before that and truck has 32,000 miles on now. What is the fix for the dealer to do. I don't want to push another screen choice then push navigation buttin again each time I start the truck, I want it to work correctly for a new $75,000 truck under warranty.
Good morning. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into this navigation screen concern on my end?