First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 King Ranch, 2018 Expedition
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
First I’m Canadian but I love the flag in the back window, looks awesome. Do you find the that window rubs when opening with the sticker on?
No Sir that has not been an issue at all.
Sponsored

mortgagemaniac

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 King Ranch, 2018 Expedition
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
They are not the flat vinyl so would be considered the 3-D. You might try reaching out to them again and say they were available last year so what happened! I'll try and get a screenshot of the email I received from them.
I put the tufskinz on my 2018 2-tone KingRanch. Back then the accent color was called Caribou, rather than Stone Grey.
I emailed Tufskinz just a couple of days ago and asked when they would have the 2021-2022 Stone Grey and they replied that they would email me when they become available.

Yet you have them!
Are these the flat vinyl or the 3-D letters?

While I wait for the Tufskinz, I threw on some of the flat vinyl ones from another vendor that aren't an exact color match, but they recommended them for the KingRanch accent color and they are close enough while I wait. Lol

20220511_201101.jpg
Here is the email message I received from them in June of 2021.

Ford F-150 MY NEW TAILGATE LETTERING -  LOVE IT ?? Tufskinz Email

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Hmm, I wonder if they would make a custom FX4 Off-Road Decal using the same material. I hate the damn cheap stickers. Makes the truck look like a kid's toy. One reason the exterior of the GMC is nicer, they use nice badges instead. Anyways, I tried looking up their contact info, but because I haven't bought anything from them, I don't have access to their customer service. I'd be curious if they'd come up with a nice blacked-out FX4 design that I'd be willing to buy. Going blacked-out on my black truck.... whenever it arrives.
1 reason? There are no reasons the GMC has a nicer exterior. Those things are hideous.

Buddy has a 2018. I know older, but already some rust bubbles from rock chips. Ugly and rusting. Same with my sons 2016 RAM. Rust all over it.
Sad they refuse to go aluminum.

Bburgeng

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, Escape, 2021 King Ranch F150
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Looks good! I thought about that exact one before I ordered what I got.
Ford F-150 MY NEW TAILGATE LETTERING -  LOVE IT ?? IMG_5534

Sponsored

Bikertrash

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PB 502A BAP FX4 SCrew Aggate BAP Tow
Had a different flag on my 2021 PB but like the subdued “old wood”look better. I know some will argue about adding color to a BAP 2022 but I think it looks good
Ford F-150 MY NEW TAILGATE LETTERING -  LOVE IT ?? 4E81F756-90E9-46BD-90FF-DDF1C777E0DF
Sponsored