Multi-Contour Removal

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
I have a down payment on a dealer order and I'm praying when ever it comes in it hast the contoured seats as originally ordered. It was ordered 11/29/21, original invoice date was 3/15/22 , blend of 3/21/22 with contoured seats and no delete. Now the invoice has been changed to 9/6/22, no mention of contoured seats in the descriptions, but also no delete either. I wished I knew why it has been sitting so long and when it will be completed.
Has your truck been in production since March? Wow! What status is it now? Ordertracker shows 13 days in current status.
Sponsored

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Has your truck been in production since March? Wow! What status is it now? Ordertracker shows 13 days in current status.
Chat told me today that ETA for build is 10/3, but I do not believe it. This was a dealer order and my sales man is not real helpful for info. I'm not sure what that time in status really mewans as it started at 0 hrs when I first logged into the page. I looked at a truck that was on a dealers lot and it showed o when I logged in for it.