Sponsored

Most desirable Raptor (Non R) options?

drchops24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Z06
Hey everyone. I'm interested in getting a Raptor (Non R) and was wondering if there were any rules of thumb with options that are more desirable than others, and ones that will increase resale.
For instance, there's the 37 package, a blue interior package that comes with beadlock wheels, a moonroof and tailgate package... Are graphics more desirable than graphic delete packages?
Anyone have any advice? It will be used as a DD and at the sand dunes.
Sponsored

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
Hey everyone. I'm interested in getting a Raptor (Non R) and was wondering if there were any rules of thumb with options that are more desirable than others, and ones that will increase resale.
For instance, there's the 37 package, a blue interior package that comes with beadlock wheels, a moonroof and tailgate package... Are graphics more desirable than graphic delete packages?
Anyone have any advice? It will be used as a DD and at the sand dunes.
I would go with the 37pp. I did not and wish I would have. I would not go with the blue recaro interior. That is not a universally liked option. When that color came standard on the 37pp, a lot of people skipped ordering the 37pp because of the blue seats. After that, I think the 37pp comes loaded. I don't think there are many options to chose from.