Sponsored

Missing trailer lights fuse? Anyone have a copy of the fuse diagram?

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
I've had the trailer brake recall done on my truck, but then I did a towing trip and the truck alarm kept going off thinking someone was stealing my trailer, and the brake controller wouldn't work because it kept saying trailer not detected. While driving I also got a right trailer turn signal fault. I read online that sometimes the fuses come a little loose from factory so I checked the fuse boxes. I used some online diagrams I found on google and they both said in spot "56" there is supposed to be a 20A fuse for the 4-pin trailer brake lights and turn signals. However that spot is empty in my fuse box. Is this something I am supposed to have from factory? I'm hoping this is the issue because it's about as cheap and easy and fixes get. I have the factory service manual but not the electrical manual so I don't have the official ford wiring diagram for my make/model so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have a fuse there or not.

Ford F-150 Missing trailer lights fuse? Anyone have a copy of the fuse diagram? CFF379CC-D867-4D30-A7D5-3ADCBA922BAC
Sponsored

OP
OP
TruckGuy2020

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
I think that fuse is only if you dont have the Trailer Module (TRM). Do you have the Pro Trailer backup Assist?
1671049406293.png
Yes I believe so, I have the tow technology package on a 2.7L Lariat Fx4

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Added the other diagram. Looks like you may be missing that fuse.