First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
So I talked to the guy over at overlandequipped and he is going to see if something he has works. He said that he doesn't get a lot of request for stuff other than Toyotas, hence him only producing for Toyotas.

He did say the Tundra bracket might work, but we'll see.

Based on the lack of responses, maybe this isn't as in demand as I thought it would be. I might end up making my own out of aluminum.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
So I talked to the guy over at overlandequipped and he is going to see if something he has works. He said that he doesn't get a lot of request for stuff other than Toyotas, hence him only producing for Toyotas.

He did say the Tundra bracket might work, but we'll see.

Based on the lack of responses, maybe this isn't as in demand as I thought it would be. I might end up making my own out of aluminum.
i bet fabbing one up out of alum would be easy as pie. i have been looking at making a switch panel to go in the spot the wireless charger currently occupies , use the same 7 amp hot to switch on relays for lights. its a work in progress as i am avoiding going full redneck with lights and want to be discrete with their placement , but still get great lighting
will be watching what you do,

cptn12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
If they haven't already, I bet someone is working to make the Raptor Aux switches work in the regular F150. I know it was done on the previous gen.

OP
OP
FrankThompson

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
If they haven't already, I bet someone is working to make the Raptor Aux switches work in the regular F150. I know it was done on the previous gen.
Not really looking for aux switches. KustomFX over on the other forums does make one for the 2021+ F150. I'm looking for an Aux fuxe bracket for under the hood. I did see that KustomFX made one for the 09-14 f150s, but nothing since that I've found.

For the aux switches, if I were to do it, I would try and get Tremor one. I know some have retrofitted those into non-Tremor F150s.
Sponsored