First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
So I ordered this a while back when it came out and installed it and I’m very happy with it on my 21 PB Platinum. It is barely noticeable in the cab but still gives a nice low growl. When I told my wife I did it she was pissed because the last exhaust I put on a truck was my 7.3 L Tremor F250 lol. I’ll try to get better clips it’s taken me A large amount of time just to get this stupid thing to start up instead of sitting around recording for multiple minutes running off the battery LOL.

https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...et-series-cat-back-performance-exhaust-system
Sponsored

COG099

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4 Powerboost
Awesome! Did you do the bolt-on installation yourself and if so, how much difficulty did you have? Thanks

Bugzuki

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 PowerBoost Super Crew 4x4
You should have revved it up. It is hard to till a difference just idling. Or maybe that is just trying to listen to it on the phone.

You didn't tell us if you wife is still mad about it after hearing it.

OP
OP

Litebulb

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Hardest part of install was getting tail pipe loose. There is a slotted tab with a retainer clip that made it tricky. Unfortunate enough to have a lift in my shop so that made it very easy. Also know Wife didn’t even notice it in the cab I’ll try to get some GoPro footage later

snyce1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F150PB PLATINUM, 17'Escape, 15'expeditionEL
So I ordered this a while back when it came out and installed it and I’m very happy with it on my 21 PB Platinum. It is barely noticeable in the cab but still gives a nice low growl. When I told my wife I did it she was pissed because the last exhaust I put on a truck was my 7.3 L Tremor F250 lol. I’ll try to get better clips it’s taken me A large amount of time just to get this stupid thing to start up instead of sitting around recording for multiple minutes running off the battery LOL.

https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...et-series-cat-back-performance-exhaust-system
Lmao. Same . My wife was saying why make it louder its so smooth and quiet . Put on the magnaflow. Love it . Light throttle ..dint hear much . Cruising at 1500 to 1700 light burble. Get on the throttle , sounds very nice but not too loud

stlgrym3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB Lariat
nice... did you notice your mpg takes a hit after the exhaust change?
Sponsored