Loading factory( backup) ipc as built in forscan

PFXLT

First Name
AA Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Anyone have issues trying to load the original backup ipc data? Mine appears to error out but also appears to load some values to the screen. Happens on the last version of forscan as well as the latest release.
Any thoughts from the experts?
Sponsored

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
@PFXLT What specifically are you trying to accomplish? If there was an OTA and the IPC was involved you don't want to do it since there's a very good chance that the AsBuilt data has changed. If you're loading Forscan and it's looking at your last saved profile then do not use it. I never save the profiles in Forscan for the very reason I mentioned above.

Last edited:
OP
OP

PFXLT

First Name
AA Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@PFXLT What specifically are you trying to accomplish? If there was an OTA and the IPA was involved you don't want to do it since there's a very good chance that the AsBuilt data has changed. If you're loading Forscan and it's looking at your last saved profile then do not use it. I never save the profiles in Forscan for the very reason I mentioned above.
was thinking of loading back to original before doing the fdrs updates but have since found out that doesn’t seem to be necessary. I did get 1 ota update back in November which would explain why it won’t load if there’s more or less as built fields.
Sponsored