SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
Ok.. nice!

OK.. so, VIN in the 89xxx range (vs my 85xxx range), every option that is on my Lariat (except Max-Recline), from Dearborn, same Ramp, order scheduled a day after mine. So again, no real pattern to things. (EDIT: I did get spray liner and a couple other accessories, but those have already been installed so that's not the hold-up).
Sponsored

RedRaiderTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
No update yet on my 2024 King Ranch powerboost with PAT. Still shows in production, last update 05/02.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction

dbtgt

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A, 2024 F150 501A on order
Occupation
Retired
In case anyone was curious, here is the build timeframe from the tracker for that truck.

1716486103224-n6.png
Amazing...
It was ordered 6 days after mine and I'm still not scheduled...

OP
OP
wessermgm

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Amazing...
It was ordered 6 days after mine and I'm still not scheduled...
Tell me about it: ordered 10 weeks after mine and I'm still not scheduled.

Sponsored

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
It's almost worse to be scheduled or "In Production" for months. If not scheduled for months, you could just re-order from another dealer. - *I don't know this for fact, but my hunch is the trucks that haven't been scheduled for months is a dealership issue... either related to their allocation (like they order 50 Platinums all at once), an order/system error, or something else that I don't know related to the specific dealership.

In the case of people that are scheduled (or worse, "In Production" forever)... it could still be multiple months before they get their truck, but you don't want to risk just adding more time waiting to be scheduled again, so you let it ride (just as stuck (mentally), if not more than if it hadn't been scheduled).

Here's my tracker for fun:
Ford F-150 Left Behind: The Pro Access Tailgate Holdouts 1716494507272-rq

lrb_35128

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 King Ranch
That's gonna be a minute.
Contacted Ford Chat yesterday and they confirmed it was contracted for transport from the plant ramp to the railyard.

Last night, the Ford Tracker pushed delivery by a week into June. This morning, Ford Tracker moved the date back to late next week.

This afternoon, Ford Chat gave me the Norfolk Southern railcar number; it's on the train.

Over the past week, things seem to have been rolling on mine...

OP
OP
wessermgm

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Contacted Ford Chat yesterday and they confirmed it was contracted for transport from the plant ramp to the railyard.

Last night, the Ford Tracker pushed delivery by a week into June. This morning, Ford Tracker moved the date back to late next week.

This afternoon, Ford Chat gave me the Norfolk Southern railcar number; it's on the train.

Over the past week, things seem to have been rolling on mine...
I am so glad that your truck seems to on its way! I am ready to see one of our own in this thread finally get the payout.

cartdodd

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch (Order)
I have a KR PB build scheduled week of 5/20 with a 5/22 blend date. “In Production” updated sometime last week, as it regularly does a week ahead. There seems to be more movement following the initial week or two of PAT builds, seeing what some others are saying as well. It has already moved to “Built 5/22” sometime over night, with the Last Update as 5/22. No word on shipping yet from ford chat.
Ford F-150 Left Behind: The Pro Access Tailgate Holdouts IMG_4139

okmurdog

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 KR, 3.5EB, 5.5', Platinum White
Mine moved back to Order Confirmed last night...I believe this is indicative that it is about to ship...fingers crossed!

Ford F-150 Left Behind: The Pro Access Tailgate Holdouts 1716551135239-va

Sponsored

OP
OP
wessermgm

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine moved back to Order Confirmed last night...I believe this is indicative that it is about to ship...fingers crossed!

1716551135239-va.png
It is. This is the tell tale sign.

lrb_35128

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 King Ranch
I am so glad that your truck seems to on its way! I am ready to see one of our own in this thread finally get the payout.
Thanks!

Over the past few days, the delivery date has been, "moving left". Earlier this week the tracker was showing the first part of June. Yesterday, 31 May, this morning 29 May, and this evening 28 May.

If things doin't go awry, I should be able to post pictures of the truck before the end of the week...

Radiganp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Lariat on order
Great color choice! You’re gonna love it!

I have a KR PB build scheduled week of 5/20 with a 5/22 blend date. “In Production” updated sometime last week, as it regularly does a week ahead. There seems to be more movement following the initial week or two of PAT builds, seeing what some others are saying as well. It has already moved to “Built 5/22” sometime over night, with the Last Update as 5/22. No word on shipping yet from ford chat.
Ford F-150 Left Behind: The Pro Access Tailgate Holdouts IMG_3345

Z06Pat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 XLT 302A // 2024 Lariat 501A (on order)
Anyone have the Ford P/N for the Retractable Rear Center Step (Option 66B)?

Trying to determine if I want to buy the Ford Center mount one or the Amp Research corner mount due to not having the traditional tailgate bed step I have in my 2013.

okmurdog

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 KR, 3.5EB, 5.5', Platinum White
Anyone have the Ford P/N for the Retractable Rear Center Step (Option 66B)?

Trying to determine if I want to buy the Ford Center mount one or the Amp Research corner mount due to not having the traditional tailgate bed step I have in my 2013.
I've dug around the Ford parts website a couple of times, as I'd prefer the OEM. I haven't found it yet...
Sponsored