Lariat With PAT Scheduled For Production

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
It looks like those of us built the first week of Pro Access Tailgate are on a hold of some sort. We're in the "Build Week 4/29 - 5/6" thread.

The short...

- Tracker went "In Production" no date on 4/23.
- Window sticker a few days later, blend date of 5/3 (chat claimed build date of 5/1 on 4/29).
- End of day 5/3, no updates, still "In Production" with no date.
- Reach out to chat, they say "its in production and should finish next week".
- The next day (Saturday evening) the BCM module starts responding and it appears in Ford App, but still no updates anywhere.
- On Monday 5/6 a date appears below "In Production" of 5/6.
- A couple of hours ago, a bunch of us (seems like all of us built last week) receive an email:
Ford F-150 Lariat With PAT Scheduled For Production 1715298214446-37

And that's where we sit.

I didn't expect my truck to ship quite yet.. I have several add-ons that will need to be done "off-site". I have a feeling that the "off-site" part hasn't happened yet though... I might make a few calls tomorrow.. we'll see.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Swaine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat 5.0
It looks like those of us built the first week of Pro Access Tailgate are on a hold of some sort. We're in the "Build Week 4/29 - 5/6" thread.

The short...

- Tracker went "In Production" no date on 4/23.
- Window sticker a few days later, blend date of 5/3 (chat claimed build date of 5/1 on 4/29).
- End of day 5/3, no updates, still "In Production" with no date.
- Reach out to chat, they say "its in production and should finish next week".
- The next day (Saturday evening) the BCM module starts responding and it appears in Ford App, but still no updates anywhere.
- On Monday 5/6 a date appears below "In Production" of 5/6.
- A couple of hours ago, a bunch of us (seems like all of us built last week) receive an email:
1715298214446-37.png

And that's where we sit.

I didn't expect my truck to ship quite yet.. I have several add-ons that will need to be done "off-site". I have a feeling that the "off-site" part hasn't happened yet though... I might make a few calls tomorrow.. we'll see.
Oh dang hopefully your truck ships soon!

I’m scheduled for week of 27th hopefully no delays for my order!

I do have a 5.0 though

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
Oh dang hopefully your truck ships soon!

I’m scheduled for week of 27th hopefully no delays for my order!

I do have a 5.0 though
Yeah.. at first we were thinking it was all PowerBoost, but now there is a mix on hold (3.5EB, 5.0 and PB). We were also thinking that they were all PAT trucks, but that has proven false as well. Not sure yet what the delay is.
Sponsored