King Ranch / Platinum Forward Parking Sensors

emmafrank87

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
I've searched the forum and have read a ton on this issue. For 2022- it appears that most, but not all King Ranch's and Platinum with FORD CO-PILOT 360 ASSIST 2.0 (which comes standard) have the sensors, despite the ordering guide stating that the forward sensing system is not included unless you add the Co-Pilot Active. Thinking about a 2023 lariat KR or Platinum and would like the sensors, but don't want the Co-Pilot system - 2k+Tow1.3K + cameras 700, around 4k. What am I missing here? The 2023 has the same language as the 2022. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

wrgrimes

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch standard; PowerBoost; 2WD; 7.2Kw
I've searched the forum and have read a ton on this issue. For 2022- it appears that most, but not all King Ranch's and Platinum with FORD CO-PILOT 360 ASSIST 2.0 (which comes standard) have the sensors, despite the ordering guide stating that the forward sensing system is not included unless you add the Co-Pilot Active. Thinking about a 2023 lariat KR or Platinum and would like the sensors, but don't want the Co-Pilot system - 2k+Tow1.3K + cameras 700, around 4k. What am I missing here? The 2023 has the same language as the 2022. Any thoughts?
I ordered a King Ranch standard (not high). The 2023 order guide specifically excluded Forward Sensing System except with 360 Active (Blue Cruise). I ordered 360 Assist.
I picked up my truck yesterday. Front bumper sensor buttons were present and the sensing works. As I approach something, I get audible and visible alerts and the camera activates.
I don’t know where the FSS came from.
Hope you get the truck you want with the parts lottery.
Happy New Year!