First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Engineer
I went to Ford and bought the keyless entry pad becasue it didn’t come w/ the truck I purchased (Part #KB3Z-14A626-A). I tried the 8 cycles of turning the electrical on/off to get it into programming mode but this doesn’t work. Anyone programmed one of these before. Thanks
Sponsored

xman_di

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 STX FX4
As far as I have been able to determine, you'll need to take it to the dealer for the keypad to be programmed. My dealer wanted $ 100 for the programming.

Missmy3/4ton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
300a XLT 5.0 4x4
I went to Ford and bought the keyless entry pad becasue it didn’t come w/ the truck I purchased (Part #KB3Z-14A626-A). I tried the 8 cycles of turning the electrical on/off to get it into programming mode but this doesn’t work. Anyone programmed one of these before. Thanks
You need to change the truck's code in forscan.

As far as I have been able to determine, you'll need to take it to the dealer for the keypad to be programmed. My dealer wanted $ 100 for the programming.
No, you just need to change a couple of lines of code in Forscan. It's super easy and a bunch of us have done it with no issues. Install the pad, change the code in the trucks software, add youre pass-codes, done

OP
OP

Mkellg1

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Engineer
You need to change the truck's code in forscan.

No, you just need to change a couple of lines of code in Forscan. It's super easy and a bunch of us have done it with no issues. Install the pad, change the code in the trucks software, add youre pass-codes, done
Thanks, Do know of any resources where I can learn how to do that in Forscan?

Missmy3/4ton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
300a XLT 5.0 4x4