Sponsored

How did I do on price?

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Just checking to see what you guys think. I opted for one on a dealer webpage close to my house that's still listed as in production.
It appears a little confusing because I am rolling in my Ram with some negative equity. Bottom line on my form is the TOTAL CASH PRICE. I am leasing for 3 years with 15k a year. I need to ask the dealership about the line I highlighted. I don't live in Mass (there is no state tax in NH). They are not registering the truck, I am. I think I probably could have beaten them up a little on the Admin fees. (yes, I did blank out some personal information). I ran my numbers on several of other dealerships websites and I think I did ok. I don't know why my sticker turned Halloween orange.

Ford F-150 How did I do on price? 2021 F-150
Ford F-150 How did I do on price? My windowsticker1
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Just checking to see what you guys think. I opted for one on a dealer webpage close to my house that's still listed as in production.
It appears a little confusing because I am rolling in my Ram with some negative equity. Bottom line on my form is the TOTAL CASH PRICE. I am leasing for 3 years with 15k a year. I need to ask the dealership about the line I highlighted. I don't live in Mass (there is no state tax in NH). They are not registering the truck, I am. I think I probably could have beaten them up a little on the Admin fees. (yes, I did blank out some personal information). I ran my numbers on several of other dealerships websites and I think I did ok. I don't know why my sticker turned Halloween orange.

2021 F-150.jpg
My windowsticker1.jpg
I’m going to need you to do a little more research.....

On how you got that color scheme on the window sticker! That thing is sweet!!

In regards to the negotiated price, I don’t think I can be too much help as I don’t know enough about the leasing process. Although, while I was toying with finance versus leasing of the Ford build and price website, the MSRP went up $500-$1000 dollars because of “acquisition fees”. Is there any reason they are leasing you the truck for $56 instead of the MSRP?

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I don’t know much about lease prices but based on sticker and that total price cash and accessories I don’t think that’s a deal at all. I could be missing something though.

OP
OP
Wishiwas

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I don’t know much about lease prices but based on sticker and that total price cash and accessories I don’t think that’s a deal at all. I could be missing something though.
I asked a couple of times about the sell price being listed as $56,095 and more or less they said they are discounting it $4,695 bringing the total down to $51,400. Really what it equals is my discount off the MSRP is $2,445. Could be a tax write off thing for them or something but it comes out ok in the end.
So when you add the $51,400 plus their title and admin fees, the leased amount is $52,471.00
The numbers under that are due to the trade. As mentioned I am upside down so $5065.50 of my $7,293.96 deposit is paying of the negative equity, which means only $2,231.46 is going towards the new truck. I will be making at least one more truck payment on my Ram, so that will reduce the price a little.
Ya, its messy and a little complicated.
I don't think $593.86 for 3 years is too bad. The one issue with leasing at this very moment in time is there are NO rebates. Normally there are at least like $1000 - $2000. The new rebate program starts like the second week of January, which works out ok for me because it doesn't look like my truck will be ready to ship until at least then. For each $1000 it reduces the monthly payment about $27, so if there are 2k in rebates, plus one more payment, my monthly payment will settle around $520 - $530.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I am not that familiar with how leases price out. I know that there is fee for Ford to set up the lease. Hopefully that is built into the price. Based on the invoice pricing posted on this forum, I think you came out about $1,129 above invoice on the truck. I don't know the invoice number for the discounts, but my understanding is that it is approximately 10%. This should be fairly close.

Ford F-150 How did I do on price? 1608661222704
Sponsored