• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona FS 2021 F-150 3.5 Lariat Space White Loaded 65K

zero_cool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 3.5 Space White
I made the mistake of going for a ride in a GT500, and now I'm considering looking for an allocation. To increase my chances of finding an allocation, I'm considering selling my truck privately so that I can shop with dealers out of state. I have a Space White. 3.5 Ecoboost Lariat with 6,xxx miles on it and counting. It's pretty much fully loaded with an MSRP of almost 70k, and it is in like new condition.

I'm asking $65,000 and I will include a Leer hard flip tonneau cover. Please see the factory options below;

*502A
*3.5L Ecoboost
*Ford Co Pilot 360 Active 2.0 Prep
*Twin Panel Moonroof
*Max trailer tow package
*FX4 Off-road package
*B&O unleashes sound system
*Power tailgate and tail step
*20" Dark alloy wheels
*360-degree camera package
*Bluecruise
*Lariat sport package
*Bed tie down cleats (new in package)
MSRP $69,735.00

I’ve also added the following to the truck.

*Llumar Pinnacle window tint
*Llumar Air 80 windshield tint (clear but has noticeable UV reflection)
*Leer hard flip bed cover

It took me several months to find a dealership that had a Space White Lariat that was loaded with the options that I wanted. I think Space White is one of the best colors to get this truck, and it's definitely not a common color that you see on the road. Again, I'm not in a rush to sell since I'm looking for an allocation that doesn't have a ridiculous ADM.

If you have any questions please let me know. The truck is located near Tucson, AZ.

Ford F-150 FS 2021 F-150 3.5 Lariat Space White Loaded 65K IMG_4135

Ford F-150 FS 2021 F-150 3.5 Lariat Space White Loaded 65K 2021 F-150 window sticker
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

zero_cool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 3.5 Space White
Bump. Current mileage is 9,XXX. Now asking 65k.

Last edited:

Bryantom

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler, 2015 Jeep Wrangler
Hey are you still trying to sell this?