First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
I’m just posting a plea for everyone on this forum to add their vehicle to https://ordertrack.app. The creator of the app tracks some basic stats and runs estimates as to how long vehicles are in a certain status. The more data the app has, the more accurate it will be.

it’s mostly for entertainment purposes of course cause nobody really knows exactly when a truck will switch status. It’s just great to see the estimated times and where you end up in the end.

cheers and thanks!!
Sponsored

Beercity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben
I use the app and donated❤.
My estimated time is broken though, it's stuck at 30 days. I think it made it to 31 days and some hours but resets back to 30 days every other day.
Actual is at 50 days and change.
I use it more for similar vehicles in status to see if trucks are getting completed and refresh way too much.

Moc cock 8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 XLT soon 2022 F-150 Platinum
The estimated time has to be way way off. At least it has been since I've been paying attention. I'm closing in on 58 days in production. Hasn't gotten much above 31 days and hoovers at 30 mark.

Matt99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor 2022 Lightning
Occupation
Anesthetist
Mine isn't showing up despite a VIN from Ford and tracking data from CS. But I also can't see it on the Ford Tracking page.

OP
OP
jflottawa

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
The estimated time has to be way way off. At least it has been since I've been paying attention. I'm closing in on 58 days in production. Hasn't gotten much above 31 days and hoovers at 30 mark.
the estimate must be based on overall data shared with the app. It’s possible that your truck and others’ in the same boat will eventually move the needle up on the estimate.

For the awaiting shipment status, the estimate dropped from 21 days to 16, likely for the same reason that quite a few trucks flew through that status lately.

it’s definitely scientific (or mathematic) but depends on a very small subset of data unfortunately. I’d be curious to see Ford’s actual production stats and averages!

Sponsored

OP
OP
jflottawa

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Mine isn't showing up despite a VIN from Ford and tracking data from CS. But I also can't see it on the Ford Tracking page.
the app depends on the same data used by the Ford tracker. If your truck doesn’t show up there it surely won’t be in the app.

OP
OP
jflottawa

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Yes, I’m being hopeful… leave me alone, that’s all I’ve got left is hope!!

Ford F-150 Everyone please track your order with Ordertrack.app 1664648831591

Matt99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor 2022 Lightning
Occupation
Anesthetist
the app depends on the same data used by the Ford tracker. If your truck doesn’t show up there it surely won’t be in the app.
Yea it’s odd because Ford CS acts like it’s working for them, giving a production date and est delivery date. Tells me to clear caches and such. Ohh well, at least they are seeing something

OP
OP
jflottawa

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
the estimate must be based on overall data shared with the app. It’s possible that your truck and others’ in the same boat will eventually move the needle up on the estimate.

For the awaiting shipment status, the estimate dropped from 21 days to 16, likely for the same reason that quite a few trucks flew through that status lately.

it’s definitely scientific (or mathematic) but depends on a very small subset of data unfortunately. I’d be curious to see Ford’s actual production stats and averages!
Speaking of estimate. I was off (early) by exactly 24hrs!

Ford F-150 Everyone please track your order with Ordertrack.app 1664665240646