Ford Trucks OE Tool Roll Up Kit

Erik007

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco / 2011 Harley Davidson Road King
Ford is selling a pretty sweet branded tool roll for the F150, Ranger, and Maverick on their accessories website.

From their website:
The 86-piece Ford Truck tool kit has everything Ford Truck owners need, from basic vehicle maintenance to trail fixes. The tool kit includes a variety of combination wrenches, 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, drive sockets, and rachets, a 1/2-inch breaker bar, pliers, drivers, hex, Torx keysets, adjustable wrench, trim tool, wire, tape, zip ties, and even a stout Ball Pein hammer for some trail side engineering. All this and more are stored securely and quietly within a sturdy nylon roll with dedicated sewn pockets and two zippered pouches.
  • Tools are premium chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
  • Tools have polished chrome or industrial black phosphate finishes for corrosion resistance
  • Tool roll bag is durable nylon with included shoulder and retention straps; each tool has its place with specific stitched pockets and zippered pouches, keeping this 86-piece tool set organized, quiet, and protected
  • All tools meet or exceed ANSI standards, and all Ford branded tools have a lifetime warranty.
https://accessories.ford.com/ford-t...7311292289&searchid=20643481100|157311292289|{keywordid}|{custom_code}&gad_source=1

Ford F-150 Ford Trucks OE Tool Roll Up Kit FD0002_Layout
Sponsored

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Oof. $369 seems steep for that tool set, though it does appear to be good quality tools.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
When all else fails....
Ford F-150 Ford Trucks OE Tool Roll Up Kit 1713946041226-jj

It's hammer time. I approve

Sponsored

My 2ND Ford

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 Platinum, 2014 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Retired
Sourcing all the tool separately plus finding a suitable container will probably be more. My question is how does the warranty work? I would imagine that you would return the broken tool to your dealer whom I'm sure would be thrilled to toss it into a corner and tell you that he will get right on it. It does look like a quality tool set.

DEEPDOWN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402A Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Ford is selling a pretty sweet branded tool roll for the F150, Ranger, and Maverick on their accessories website.

From their website:
The 86-piece Ford Truck tool kit has everything Ford Truck owners need, from basic vehicle maintenance to trail fixes. The tool kit includes a variety of combination wrenches, 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, drive sockets, and rachets, a 1/2-inch breaker bar, pliers, drivers, hex, Torx keysets, adjustable wrench, trim tool, wire, tape, zip ties, and even a stout Ball Pein hammer for some trail side engineering. All this and more are stored securely and quietly within a sturdy nylon roll with dedicated sewn pockets and two zippered pouches.
  • Tools are premium chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
  • Tools have polished chrome or industrial black phosphate finishes for corrosion resistance
  • Tool roll bag is durable nylon with included shoulder and retention straps; each tool has its place with specific stitched pockets and zippered pouches, keeping this 86-piece tool set organized, quiet, and protected
  • All tools meet or exceed ANSI standards, and all Ford branded tools have a lifetime warranty.
https://accessories.ford.com/ford-t...7311292289&searchid=20643481100|157311292289|{keywordid}|{custom_code}&gad_source=1

FD0002_Layout.jpg
i’m curious regarding the $36 “installation”! 🤔

OP
OP

Erik007

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco / 2011 Harley Davidson Road King
Sourcing all the tool separately plus finding a suitable container will probably be more. My question is how does the warranty work? I would imagine that you would return the broken tool to your dealer whom I'm sure would be thrilled to toss it into a corner and tell you that he will get right on it. It does look like a quality tool set.
All the Ford branded tools have a lifetime warranty. There is a card in the tool roll with a 1-800 phone number for customer service. I believe they will ask for a picture of the broken item to be sent via email. They will then send you a new tool.

Paul Neubauer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
i’m curious regarding the $36 “installation”! 🤔
The kid carrying the box out to curbside pickup demands lawyer pay for McDonalds class work... probably also needs hazard pay in case the sun comes out and gives the little pasty white kid a severe sunburn and there is always a chance of being hit by a nearly blind old dude test driving his new future ride through the parking lot.

franksfords

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150,2007 Explorer,2018 Explorer,2023 F150
Occupation
computer technician
I like it but have other things I'd rather spend nearly $400 on at the moment.
Sponsored