F-150 New Order

Plumislandsam

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
How did you find out that your's was in Mass? I have a railcar number, but haven't been able to get info through phone numbers of shippers
My dealer told me it goes by rail to NY the to western mass and from there over the border to southern NH by truck. Told me it takes 2 weeks. WTF that’s one slow train.

No sticker yet.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Picking up my new baby tomorrow!!! Only had to wait 7.5 months. lol

IMG_1749.jpeg
That looks really nice. I'm normally a fan of blue trucks, but I really like this one.

Bobcatou

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
listentothewindmedia.com
Vehicles
'24 Lariat, (Carbonized Gray Metallic)
My dealer told me it goes by rail to NY the to western mass and from there over the border to southern NH by truck. Told me it takes 2 weeks. WTF that’s one slow train.

No sticker yet.
I figured out which rail has mine. They are in Decatur Ilinois on the way to Granger in Iowa. I'm told by Ford Chat it will get there from May 22 to May 28. You are right about a slow train. I'm wondering if they are meaning it will be ready for pick up, since the dealer gets a week to clean the vehicle up.

Sponsored

Plumislandsam

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
My truck arrived by rail in central Mass last week. It is waiting to be loaded on to a truck and shipped to dealer ( max 3 hour drive) . Dealer says has no visibility at this point. Could be any day now, but should be this week.

Still no sticker on Ford tracking system.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
I figured out which rail has mine. They are in Decatur Ilinois on the way to Granger in Iowa. I'm told by Ford Chat it will get there from May 22 to May 28. You are right about a slow train. I'm wondering if they are meaning it will be ready for pick up, since the dealer gets a week to clean the vehicle up.
Even after it get to the normal off loading platform, the truck can still sit for a few days. A truck needs to arrive and pickup all the trucks and then drop them at the various dealers in the area.

I have the signed copies of the pickup and delivery papers of my truck along with another truck and an SUV.

Bobcatou

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
listentothewindmedia.com
Vehicles
'24 Lariat, (Carbonized Gray Metallic)
My truck got dropped off at the Kansas City plant and is awaiting a truck to take it to Granger since last Wednesday. (No holds so my truck is ready to go) Ford said it will be at Granger from today to 27th. I contacted Granger yesterday and they said the 26th to June 1st is when they expect it. Either way, I am looking at this as a glass half full situation and am pricing plane tickets for the first week of June in hopes it will be prepped by then. Obviously, I am not buying one, until I hear it is okay to come.

I'm glad Ford has other ways of tracking their the order status page. Mine is still marked as built. Last weekend the website claimed there was no such order before it moved back to "Built". They need to work on that.

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
Is this an issue with all Fords or just the F150s? Does anyone know? Id like to get my wife a new Explorer, but Im not waiting 6 months or a year to order and wait...

Sponsored

Plumislandsam

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
My truck got dropped off at the Kansas City plant and is awaiting a truck to take it to Granger since last Wednesday. (No holds so my truck is ready to go) Ford said it will be at Granger from today to 27th. I contacted Granger yesterday and they said the 26th to June 1st is when they expect it. Either way, I am looking at this as a glass half full situation and am pricing plane tickets for the first week of June in hopes it will be prepped by then. Obviously, I am not buying one, until I hear it is okay to come.

I'm glad Ford has other ways of tracking their the order status page. Mine is still marked as built. Last weekend the website claimed there was no such order before it moved back to "Built". They need to work on that.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
My arrived yesterday. First thing I noticed was the seat seems a lot more comfortable than my 2017 Lariat.

IMG_8433.jpg
When I picked up mine from Granger and started the drive home, after a numbers of hours in the truck my back started to hurt. I had flight delays getting there so I was behind my schedule and just pushed through it. When I stopped for the night I was thinking this may be a long haul mistake.

In the morning I made seat adjustments and took my time to really dial in what I thought was much better. After taking the time with the adjustments (mostly lumbar) I drove the rest of the way in perfect comfort.

Don't hesitate to fiddle around with the seat controls as I was able to dial in perfect comfort with these seats, but it did take some work. Good luck with your truck.

OP
OP

Matisse70

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F 150, 2012 Focus, 2017 Edge
Occupation
Engineer
When I picked up mine from Granger and started the drive home, after a numbers of hours in the truck my back started to hurt. I had flight delays getting there so I was behind my schedule and just pushed through it. When I stopped for the night I was thinking this may be a long haul mistake.

In the morning I made seat adjustments and took my time to really dial in what I thought was much better. After taking the time with the adjustments (mostly lumbar) I drove the rest of the way in perfect comfort.

Don't hesitate to fiddle around with the seat controls as I was able to dial in perfect comfort with these seats, but it did take some work. Good luck with your truck.
I need a build date first.
Sponsored