Sponsored

Exhaust Resonator (Pre-muffler) Rattle

• Thread starter Deleted member 17130
  • Start date
  • Watchers 14
OP
OP

Deleted member 17130

Ok folks, here's the updated emails that show my service advisor first saying they couldn't duplicate but with my recommendation it appears they have duplicated it. Hope the pics helps somebody:

Screenshot_20231011_171616_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_171631_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_171545_Gmail.jpg
Tomorrow, I should be picking my truck up. My service advisor has been truly amazing. At first they couldn't duplicate but he listened to my concern and with my direction, the tech found the rattle (not like it's hard to duplicate) because it shows itself much worse from driving it and keeping it in higher rpm range in Sport mode. The new resonator has been installed, on top of that, they actually checked my trans fluid level and determined it was perfect from factory which is good and they checked and found a new PCM/TCM update and then updated the truck and then performed the adaptive learning reset AFTER the TCM update. Finally, because I kept seeing leveled F-150 14 gens driving around, I couldn't help but request they level my truck too. With a 10% military discount, this dealership has been wonderful. Lithia Ford in Boise, if anyone wants to know.
Sponsored