HDT05

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat 502A FX4 5.0
hi all

Well yesterday was quite warm (100+) and my truck being black was obviously a little toasty....

I got in it, started it up and opened my drivers window to let the hot air out while getting the A/C going in the vents and seats etc....

After getting set I closed the window up, and then it opened down to around 3 inches on its own. I closed it again... then it opened to 3 inches.... I closed it again and it opened itself... happened about 5 or 6 times until I gave up and just closed it to 'nearly' closed.....

I'm not sure if this a glitch or what but I'm sure as h3ll certain I want to dictate when my windows are open or closed once my A/C is on....

Does anyone have any ideas?
Sponsored

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
Last edited:

maxinike

First Name
Stephane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 powerboost, ranger 2020 and lawn tractor
look at this:

SSM 49721 - 2021 F-150 - One-Touch Up/Down Window Does Not Operate Properly - Built On Or Before 08-Mar-2021
Some 2021 F-150 vehicles equipped with one-touch up/down front windows and built on or before 08-Mar-2021 may exhibit a window not responding to one-touch controls, does not open all the way and/or bounces back when using the one-touch close function. This may be due to a calibration parameter in the driver door module (DDM) and/or passenger door module (PDM). To correct the condition, reprogram the DDM and PDM using the latest level of the appropriate Ford diagnostic scan tool then perform the Power Door Window Initialization procedure for both the DDMand the PDM. For claiming, use causal part number 14B291 and applicable labor times from Section 10 of the Service Labor Times Standard (SLTS) Manual.
Sponsored