Does anyone have an in person picture of the Driver Status Monitor

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
I was adding the Driver status Monitor to my Lariat. Funny thing is I have the harness part going to the door panel for the IR camera. However it appears I lack all harness to the driver status monitor. I have the holes where it mounts but I see from the factory they aren’t tapped… im not seeing a connection that goes into it.

Does anyone happen to have a picture they took of that region when taking their dash apart?
Ford F-150 Does anyone have an in person picture of the Driver Status Monitor IMG_1360
Ford F-150 Does anyone have an in person picture of the Driver Status Monitor IMG_1373
Ford F-150 Does anyone have an in person picture of the Driver Status Monitor IMG_1377
Sponsored

OP
OP
Braeden

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For those curious. My truck does have it! Ford has it on the wire loom locked in going to nothing. Sure enough that random plug goes to the monitor. I had to remove the APIM to get to it.
Ford F-150 Does anyone have an in person picture of the Driver Status Monitor IMG_1379
Ford F-150 Does anyone have an in person picture of the Driver Status Monitor IMG_1383
Ford F-150 Does anyone have an in person picture of the Driver Status Monitor IMG_1384

OP
OP
Braeden

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Couple Uga Dugas and it’s in

Ford F-150 Does anyone have an in person picture of the Driver Status Monitor IMG_1385

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
and WHOLLY crap thats alot of STUFF behind the dash, no wonder air flow from driver left vent is weak 🤗 🤗 🤗

Sponsored

OP
OP
Braeden

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
and WHOLLY crap thats alot of STUFF behind the dash, no wonder air flow from driver left vent is weak 🤗 🤗 🤗
It's a ton of stuff. Surprisingly if you wanted to add more back there, there is still plenty of room lol.

Gerstein1989

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Plumber
I was adding the Driver status Monitor to my Lariat. Funny thing is I have the harness part going to the door panel for the IR camera. However it appears I lack all harness to the driver status monitor. I have the holes where it mounts but I see from the factory they aren’t tapped… im not seeing a connection that goes into it.

Does anyone happen to have a picture they took of that region when taking their dash apart?
IMG_1360.jpeg
IMG_1373.jpeg
IMG_1377.jpeg
Question are you trying to retrofit blue cruise ? Is this a part needed for blue cruise
Sponsored