• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Do I need to worry about dealer pushing price over MSRP?

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Would the dealer that you change to get to essentially steal that allocation slot from the other dealer?
If there's justice in the world, that's how it works. But only Ford knows.

In the worst case scenario you would be bound to the second dealers originally allocation which could mean that you don't get a truck this year.

I spoke to a friendly person on the Ford Marketing hotline today and she told me that she would gladly switch my dealer between order invite and order placement. She said that she had already done it for multiple people who got surprised by high ADM.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Nobody knows those answers but Ford. And two people have posted about it on this forum if memory serves.
It appears allocations and reservations are totally different(based on statements made by Ford) which in my mind is the scam of this all. But yeah, no one really knows for sure.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I would love to know this as well. The dealer I selected is charging a 3k ADM. I would like to change the dealer but I already paid the deposit and the dealer accepted the order. I was told I am #1. I am worried that I won't get a MY22 if I change dealers at this point.
What build week, blend day, built date & shipped date?
Sponsored