Stock size Cooper AT3 SL

Nighsight

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Wondering if anyone is running the Cooper AT3 tires in the 275/65R18 SL size. The weight is close to the stock Goodyear (2 lbs. Off per tire) and they have more tread and are a little more aggressive.

If you have them, has your milage decreased, and has it had an effect of the engagement of the hybrid system when cruising?

Thanks for any info.
Sponsored

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
Wondering if anyone is running the Cooper AT3 tires in the 275/65R18 SL size. The weight is close to the stock Goodyear (2 lbs. Off per tire) and they have more tread and are a little more aggressive.

If you have them, has your milage decreased, and has it had an effect of the engagement of the hybrid system when cruising?

Thanks for any info.
I've put a lot of these on my work trucks and they work great. I've also read on here a lot about them being very close to stock mileage due to their weight being so close.

2mileshigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PB - Antimatter Blue

Thanks for any info.
I lost ~1 MPG on my PB with 275/60R20s. I figure it's due to the more aggressive tread and increased traction. Loved the difference last winter. My percentage of electric miles hasn't changed.
Sponsored