• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Disappointment Thursday

Walle1jm

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning SR XLT 312A
Omg XLT 312A SR Wave 1 scheduled for 6/13!!

Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
If I've been watching the dates somewhat closely - it seems we have none scheduled the week of Memorial Day - May 30, 31. If someone has seen one, then I overlooked it, but I've been watching. My truck is scheduled for Friday before Memorial Day - wondering if they use that week as catch up, or just know they've got a parts delay of some sort, or could they have enough trucks built by then to do tweaks on the line? Could we see a "Job 2" that early in the process? Just speculating.

Sponsored

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
If I've been watching the dates somewhat closely - it seems we have none scheduled the week of Memorial Day - May 30, 31. If someone has seen one, then I overlooked it, but I've been watching. My truck is scheduled for Friday before Memorial Day - wondering if they use that week as catch up, or just know they've got a parts delay of some sort, or could they have enough trucks built by then to do tweaks on the line? Could we see a "Job 2" that early in the process? Just speculating.
Mine has been scheduled for the week of May 30 for quite some time: That seemed to be the last production scheduled week before Ford took a month's hiatus on scheduling more Lightnings.

There are 11 of us in the order tracker with 5/30 build weeks.
Ford F-150 Lightning Disappointment Thursday 1649785705909

Reactions: GDN

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I'm looking very hard at the xc60 or xc90 phev. They have improved it for 2022 with more range..up to 35mi and a stronger rear motor so it is drivable in EV mode. With the improved hybrid system it now has 450hp. 0-60 in about 4.5s. Much improved over the older phev hybrid system. I've always liked Volvos...
I believe the new, bigger battery makes it qualify for the full tax credit, which for PHEVs is based on battery size.
My wife is looking seriously at the XC90. We drove one - it’s a very nice car.

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Eternal Vestibule
When you are in the Backdoor tracker, you can decode the HTML page and find info like your build date, VIN, etc. Here is one from a few months ago:

Step 1. Go to the Backdoor Tracker
Step 2. Open the Browser Console . Click and hold Ctrl + Shift + J
- Browser console will open on the right side of the screen
Step 3. Select "Network" on the top of the screen.
Step 4. Refresh your order page.
Step 5. Find your Order Number in the "Name" section. It is toward the bottom of the scroll. It will look like this: 10322735?lang=en_us&inclu (also highlighted below) Click on that line.
Step 6. In the fields on the right open up the sections by clicking on the arrows pointing to the right. You can see the Built Week just below the "Entries" section.

1646377147316-png.png
That worked!.

Funny thing is the preapproval is still in there lol

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I believe the new, bigger battery makes it qualify for the full tax credit, which for PHEVs is based on battery size.
My wife is looking seriously at the XC90. We drove one - it’s a very nice car.
Yes it is....Volvo has said they are eligible for the full tax credit.

Also rear motor(EV) is 150hp..capable of running in EV mode under most conditions

450hp.....thing rips 0-60mph in 4.5s

Only thing about the xc90..the xc90 has the older infotainment system. The xc60 has transitioned over to a Google based system. Very sharp and better than the old volvo system. I anticipate the new Google system will be introduced on the '23 xc90...volvo is expanding it across the entire vehicle lineup

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Yes it is....Volvo has said they are eligible for the full tax credit.

Also rear motor(EV) is 150hp..capable of running in EV mode under most conditions

450hp.....thing rips 0-60mph in 4.5s

Only thing about the xc90..the xc90 has the older infotainment system. The xc60 has transitioned over to a Google based system. Very sharp and better than the old volvo system. I anticipate the new Google system will be introduced on the '23 xc90...volvo is expanding it across the entire vehicle lineup
I don't mind the old system. We have both in the old in the xc90 and new in the xc40 EV. If only they would put the lane keeping assist toggle back on the steering wheel buttons, not buried in a menu in the center display. Our xc90t8 is plenty fast, the xc40 is faster and much quieter under wide open throttle.

Now let's see if Ford can get me a scheduled build week? I'll talk Volvo and EV until then. The Tacoma will be replaced with the lightning.

Sponsored

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
I was considering the XC90 many years ago before the current generation was released- but went with the GL350 instead. One thing that really impressed me was the rollover video of them crash testing the XC90 in a rollover.

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
Wave 4 received a 6/13/22 production date, order date 2/17. Lariat ER.
what was your estimated arrival time when placing the order? Im wave 4 as well and mine said 24 weeks. also ordered same day as you but selected standard range

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
I am the week of May 23. How do I find the actual date?
Sponsored