Sponsored

"My truck is built but won't ship" club..

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
I'm also in this club unfortunately :(

Built 5/31 and awaiting shipment ever since. Dearborn build and it's only going 30 minutes to my local dealer.

Blew past 3-4 shipping estimates now, with the latest being 7/15 - 7/21. Dealer has been great keeping me posted on everything. Only "good news" for me today is that the Ford Pass app now says pending activation with no errors when tapping Activate.

A Platinum just showed up at my dealer two weeks ago with a blend date of late January. Carmelo seats, max recline, multi-contour seats. Customer walked from the order, but it wasn't what I wanted. Made me real nervous for my 5/26 blend date...

Anyway, good luck everyone 🤞🏼
Basically the same boat as you except my dealer hasn’t been at all helpful. Built 5/31 and dealer is an hour from the plant.
Sponsored

kcarter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT 2.7, 2022 F150 Platinum
Basically the same boat as you except my dealer hasn’t been at all helpful. Built 5/31 and dealer is an hour from the plant.
I feel for ya.

I stumbled across this article last night and it made me a bit nervous...I sent it to my dealer and she's actually checking to make sure mine wasn't part of any theft. Basically asked if her VVR would indicate such an event.

Pure speculation, but if mine actually got stolen after waiting 13+ months, I'm playing the lotto this evening.

kcarter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT 2.7, 2022 F150 Platinum
I'm also in this club unfortunately :(

Built 5/31 and awaiting shipment ever since. Dearborn build and it's only going 30 minutes to my local dealer.

Blew past 3-4 shipping estimates now, with the latest being 7/15 - 7/21. Dealer has been great keeping me posted on everything. Only "good news" for me today is that the Ford Pass app now says pending activation with no errors when tapping Activate.

A Platinum just showed up at my dealer two weeks ago with a blend date of late January. Carmelo seats, max recline, multi-contour seats. Customer walked from the order, but it wasn't what I wanted. Made me real nervous for my 5/26 blend date...

Anyway, good luck everyone 🤞🏼
Pushed to first week of August this morning 🙃

kim53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Who else, at this time, has a fully built truck that's just sitting somewhere, gathering rust, waiting to be shipped for the past several days?

What's going on?? Rail road company on strike or sth??

Mine's been 'awaiting shipment' since Feb 24.
Mine's been waiting on shipment since 5/22

orange88

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat (ordered, still waiting)
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered 11/12/2021, "Built" 12/16/2021, first "Awaiting Shipment" date was January 7 to 13, current estimate between August 9, 2022, and August 15, 2022.
Sponsored