First Name
Hack Samone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Occupation
dentist
me too I checked my own dealer’s website for my build too. Nothing on there yet, but I’ll have to check back after it’s officially built. I do have a green label window sticker at least.
Sponsored

DPL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 XLT
I see my truck that I special ordered back in late December is listed on my dealers website also. I assume like some it is put on there to generate interest (I hope). Truck is supposed to be here late march/first of april. Their website says recent arrival in the description and only shows 1 stock photo in the chrome appearance package (I ordered it with the sport appearance package). I know it is not technically ours yet, but I am not going to be a happy camper if I show up to purchase it and find out people have been taking it for a test drive. I've known a few people over the years who treat test drives like they were practicing for the Indy 500, lol. I have an excellent salesman who I've bought my last 3 fords from but I might have to bribe him with a bbq lunch to make sure people don't test drive it.

spitteler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I see my truck that I special ordered back in late December is listed on my dealers website also. I assume like some it is put on there to generate interest (I hope). Truck is supposed to be here late march/first of april. Their website says recent arrival in the description and only shows 1 stock photo in the chrome appearance package (I ordered it with the sport appearance package). I know it is not technically ours yet, but I am not going to be a happy camper if I show up to purchase it and find out people have been taking it for a test drive. I've known a few people over the years who treat test drives like they were practicing for the Indy 500, lol. I have an excellent salesman who I've bought my last 3 fords from but I might have to bribe him with a bbq lunch to make sure people don't test drive it.
When I was searching lots back in December I would see a lot of trucks "in transit" to my local dealers. I would call to see if they could add me to a list to call when it arrived and was pretty much always told that it was a custom order for a customer and they did not know how to remove it from their auto populated inventory from Ford until it went through the dealership inspection and they could mark it as such.
Sponsored