Sponsored

complete detonation

Davidwnuc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order ‘22 RCSB.
A lot of people have said that the catalytic converters are too restrictive for the supercharger.
Roush explained it differently. They said they were seeing “…large oscillations in engine torque and exhaust flow potentially causing engine or catalyst damage. A revised calibration provides smoother operation…”
I have installed their update and I can see a difference in logs and can feel changes at wot.
I still need to update the other thread just havent had time.
Sponsored

Davidwnuc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order ‘22 RCSB.
I can confirm it takes special plugs from what roush has told me BUT at 17k, I've not done a change personally to put my eyes on them
Yes, the roush kit calls for specific spark plugs.
Ford F-150 complete detonation IMG_3397

per emails with Roush, they dont require changing for 100k miles.

OP
OP
Letty

Letty

First Name
danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 supercharged Roush f150, 2006 350z, 06 Sierra
Occupation
medically retired
update!!!!!! got a service call today. cats ARE BAD and the torque converter was damaged also...

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
update!!!!!! got a service call today. cats ARE BAD and the torque converter was damaged also...
Heat damage or? Someone needs to make a air/oil rad kit for trans cooling. @Ford Motor Company needs to tell ford performance to put together the raptor / police SSV trans cooling kit in a package like the tremor skid plate was done so we can save 50% over the individual factory parts and get proper trans cooling.