Checking on 2023 Order Not Scheduled Yet

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
As the title says. I have a 2023 order 2WD Lariat 502A, Camera, Tow package, Blue Cruise. Order was confirmed in late August. I know many have waited a lot longer but I also see many waiting a lot less.

Any good way to see if a) anything is blocking me b) What my priority might be c) How my dealer is doing with allocation?
Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
As the title says. I have a 2023 order 2WD Lariat 502A, Camera, Tow package, Blue Cruise. Order was confirmed in late August. I know many have waited a lot longer but I also see many waiting a lot less.

Any good way to see if a) anything is blocking me b) What my priority might be c) How my dealer is doing with allocation?
Dealer is everything with regard to Ford scheduling.

First the dealer assigns a priority code between 10 and 99. this code is basically just for the dealer to organize their orders.

Once ford accepts the order I believe they assign it a priority code of 3, but they have priority codes from 1 to 9.

If you have not been scheduled by Ford yet, then you can only check with your dealer. High volume dealers get more builds, and sooner, than lower volume dealers.

Also I have seen two dealers offering invoice minus 2 or 3%. I ordered through Granger ford in Iowa at -3%. They seem to get builds approved by Ford pretty quick.

You can read through this to get a better understanding of the Ford priority process.

https://www.focusrs.org/threads/the-ford-ordering-process-explained-from-start-to-finish.908/

Good luck.

OP
OP

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
That was essentially my question. Can I check priority and if there is anything blocking me from being built by calling ford? I ordered from Chapman in NJ. Trying to figure out where I might stand without being a PITA.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
That was essentially my question. Can I check priority and if there is anything blocking me from being built by calling ford? I ordered from Chapman in NJ. Trying to figure out where I might stand without being a PITA.
Based on your ask, I assume you do not have a VIN. without a VIN you can only check with your dealer. They won't have much info other than awaiting Ford to pick it up and start your process.

My local dealer didn't add my email to the order I placed in May. I never received anything from ford. I had to ping my dealer, about once ever few weeks, asking for updates. Finally at the end of September Ford canceled all my dealers 2022 orders. forcing me to order a MY23 through Granger, at a lower price.

Good luck.

23f150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150

I'm told Blue Cruise is a huge hold up right now. I dropped to the assist in hopes of getting scheduled.
Sponsored