• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

"Camping Mode" ?

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost, 2017 Ram 1500
not familiar with forscan, is that something I can just ask the dealership to do at delivery?
Maybe, but probably not.. its not a ford factory software; there are posts on here where people have had dealers say yes and no. More info on these forums on how to use it as well.

I personally haven't used it, but as I see more and more use for it, I am considering getting the software and hardware to do it myself.
Sponsored

wayfarer556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost 302A
not familiar with forscan, is that something I can just ask the dealership to do at delivery?
The dealer won't do this.

ForScan is software that uses the ODB2 port to hack your truck. In many ways, it's a very powerful tool.

Turning off double honk is a very popular usage. It's well understood at this point, so it's safe to do and doesn't require too much technical know how to accomplish.

You can also use Forscan for a wide variety of other adjustments, some more complicated than others. I encourage you to read this to get started:
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/2021-f-150-forscan-list-database-spreadsheet-💻.1578/

There's a whole bunch of very smart people who can walk you through this right here in the forums.
Is it ideal? No. But at least it's an option.