First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
Ford Chat yesterday (5/21): "Your estimated arrival time is May-25-2024- May-31-2024 at this time"

Ford Chat this morning (5/22): "Your estimated time of arrival is Jun-13-2024 Jun-19-2024"

Not promising on my end
Not sure what's worse. Just getting "TBD" or getting dates that just come and go.
Sponsored

okmurdog

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 KR, 3.5EB, 5.5', Platinum White
FWIW, when I reached out to Chat on 9 May, they were conveying a delivery date between 23 to 29 May. When I reached out to them again about a week later, they conveyed the same thing.

I then reached out to my Fleet Manager contact on 20 May, and he confirmed that my truck was on a QC hold, and that the system didn't really tell him why, and even though it was indicating a delivery date range of 23 to 29 May, he doubted it would make it...and went on to say that Ford was holding several F150s for quality checks at the moment.

The next day, he let me know my truck was officially released from the plant, and gave me the new delivery date range.

Not sure our trucks were subject to an extended QC check, or if there is something else going on that is potentially affecting builds in this timeframe.

As frustrating as it is, I'd rather Ford spent a little extra time to ensure a quality product is being delivered rather than the other way around...however, there is a balance with the time to execute these QC checks as well...

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
So I drove by my dealership a couple of hours ago. They were closed, but in their back lot was a white Platinum Plus with the Pro Access Tailgate. Looked to be just delivered... still had stickers on the bumper. Green Window sticker, but it was on the other side of the fence so I couldn't get details off of the sticker.

Pretty sure that this truck must be from the 4/29 build week.

pjc123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 on order; 2008 Honda Accord
Finally a new status today...........

"Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer."

Hopefully it is the truth!

Last edited:

caposeidon

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat
Finally a new status today...........

"Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer."

Hopefully it is the truth!
I also got updated to Built overnight, my dealer is seeing the same thing. Hoping there is more progress for everyone.

Sponsored

RedRaiderTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
No update yet on my 2024 King Ranch powerboost with PAT. Still shows in production, last update 05/02.

mwf5888

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR PowerBoost FX4 & 2024 Escape Platinum
Occupation
Instructional Designer
No update, still showing In Production as of 5/6/24.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Nothing new here. Latest update still 5/1 on tracker.
Ford F-150 Build week 4/29 -5/6 1716486330855-c8

caposeidon

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat
One thing to keep in mind is I was in the build week before this one. I have no idea if they are getting to these trucks in order but hoping that means you all see some movement sooner as the clear out my build week and move on to this one

Sponsored

pjc123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 on order; 2008 Honda Accord
However, it is my build week and it says my vehicle is built. It can be dependent on so many things, like model, factory options, dealer options, etc.

SGriff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Lariat 502A BAP PB - In Production
Occupation
IT Project Manager
One thing to keep in mind is I was in the build week before this one. I have no idea if they are getting to these trucks in order but hoping that means you all see some movement sooner as the clear out my build week and move on to this one
Just got done with Ford Chat. No change on my side. Maybe another day or two and I’ll see some progress. Fingers crossed.

Will_NY

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
IT - Healthcare
I wonder if of this has to do with dealer allocations ? Has anyone been built and shipped yet to Granger ? No update on my end 5/2 blend - dealer: Granger. Maybe something to keep track..

OscarMike128

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ford F-150 XLT sport, 24 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Project Manager
I wonder if of this has to do with dealer allocations ? Has anyone been built and shipped yet to Granger ? No update on my end 5/2 blend - dealer: Granger. Maybe something to keep track..
Allocations would only affect scheduling. Your order wouldn’t have been scheduled yet alone built if there was no allocation.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
It looks like the older (late 4/15 and early 4/22) trucks are starting to get buttoned up and the newer ones (late 5/6 and 5/13) are shipping quickly.

Sounds like the 4/29 trucks are stuck in the middle of the storage lot and they are QCing and shipping from the back and the front, ha!
Sponsored