Build week 4/29 -5/6

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
My Platinum plus blend date is 5/6 chat says estimated delivery date is 5/11-5/17 I did not have the 63x code PAT removal on my build sheet so hopefully it has the PAT.. tracker still shows in production as of right now
Quick update.. Spoke with Ford (not chat). I'm waiting for a confirmation from two other parties, but I figured I'd share what I've got so far. Tracker currently "In Production, 05/06/2024" and my Blend was 5/3.

They stated my truck is built, no hold ups and is waiting for a shipper to pick up the Job (not my truck specifically but the shipping "job" for however many trucks). I confirmed that the truck has already been sent "offsite" for the bed liner, rear step, etc. to be installed and it is done, waiting to be shipped. I tried to push a little and I got the impression that there aren't enough convoy trucks available, but that was not stated and is just my impression.

I did ask if I could just do a quick contract and "ship" the truck myself since I live 20 miles from Dearborn Assembly. They chuckled. 😁
Sponsored

okmurdog

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 KR, 3.5EB, 5.5', Plat White (ordered)
Quick update.. Spoke with Ford (not chat). I'm waiting for a confirmation from two other parties, but I figured I'd share what I've got so far. Tracker currently "In Production, 05/06/2024" and my Blend was 5/3.

They stated my truck is built, no hold ups and is waiting for a shipper to pick up the Job (not my truck specifically but the shipping "job" for however many trucks). I confirmed that the truck has already been sent "offsite" for the bed liner, rear step, etc. to be installed and it is done, waiting to be shipped. I tried to push a little and I got the impression that there aren't enough convoy trucks available, but that was not stated and is just my impression.

I did ask if I could just do a quick contract and "ship" the truck myself since I live 20 miles from Dearborn Assembly. They chuckled. 😁
If true, this type of 'hold' is better than a formal QC hold (IMHO)

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction

Out of curiosity, what was your “last updated” date on the tracker?

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Out of curiosity, what was your “last updated” date on the tracker?
05/06/2024.

BCM came online evening of 5/4 (Saturday) along with FordPass "Activate". Blend of 5/3.

SGriff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Lariat 502A BAP PB - In Production
Occupation
IT Project Manager

Good information gathering! Curious does your tracker show ‘Built’ or ‘In Production’.

I think we are all in the same boat. Maybe they are pushing to to get all those trucks at Michigan Speedway shipped out (if they still have a stock pile there)

Sponsored

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Good information gathering! Curious does your tracker show ‘Built’ or ‘In Production’.

I think we are all in the same boat. Maybe they are pushing to to get all those trucks at Michigan Speedway shipped out (if they still have a stock pile there)
So.. confirmation (sort of) from the dealership. On their end it says "Produced". Nothing listed under ETA yet. That would make sense if it's true that no shipper has picked up the order yet.

Tracker hasn't changed since 5/6, but at this point I think the Tracker's milestones don't match exactly what is shown. Time and time again, we've seen that when a date appears under production that is actually when the truck rolled off of the line. It was not "built" yet because of accessories, quality hold, etc.
Ford F-150 Build week 4/29 -5/6 Screenshot 2024-05-07 102742

Based on the info I have now from two sources, plus my own findings (BCM, Ford Pass availabiity, etc.), I would expect the tracker to say "Built" now... but knowing that it was actually built on 5/3 because the BCM started reporting on 5/4 tells me that the tracker may lag behind a bit, or again the milestones don't match.

Last edited:

Jsal924

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Platinum Plus

Nice! I believe we shop at the same dealer Dean Sellers in Troy

Nice hopefully mine comes in soon I believe we shop at the same dealer. Dean Sellers in Troy

Gerry D

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
If true, this type of 'hold' is better than a formal QC hold (IMHO)
I spoke with Ford Marketing many times and was never given that much information about my truck except that it was on a hold. You had more luck than I did.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Here's my full build process. Still on QA Hold as of this morning. From what I can gather here, my truck went from Dearborn to the Flat Rock location and is sitting there. Ford tracker is still showing "in production" so it must not move to "built" until it is actually preparing for shipment.

Ford F-150 Build week 4/29 -5/6 1715356298649-4

RedRaiderTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Here's my full build process. Still on QA Hold as of this morning. From what I can gather here, my truck went from Dearborn to the Flat Rock location and is sitting there. Ford tracker is still showing "in production" so it must not move to "built" until it is actually preparing for shipment.

1715356298649-4g.png
How were you able to generate this information? This is great, would definitely like to check mine. Thank you

Sponsored

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
How were you able to generate this information? This is great, would definitely like to check mine. Thank you
This info is all courtesy of Zach @Granger Ford . Not only does he have the best pricing in the country, he helps all of us impatient folks navigate the Ford production process!

Obviously if you didn't use Granger, this would have to come from your ordering dealer. (I assume?)

SeanV313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 302A, FX4, PB
Occupation
Fleet Vehicle Program Manager

I live 20 minutes away from the Rouge plant. I ordered my 2024 F150 from Granger Ford in Iowa. It just makes me laugh at the logistics.

Gerry D

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150
Occupation
Retired

1715356298649-4g.png
Would you please tell me where you were able to get all this information. I'd like to see if I could get this on my Lariat. Thank you

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Would you please tell me where you were able to get all this information. I'd like to see if I could get this on my Lariat. Thank you
This is straight from your dealers tracking view.