First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
bought this today. xlt sport 5.0 mbrp dual exhaust, levelled,305/55/20 BFGs dealer did all work before they put it on the lot.
144310175_415217072919196_8510216854417333811_n.jpg
Awesome truck! Everything has been done for you too. No need to get all those upgrades on your own. One and done!

Peter P

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT
Congrats on the awesome new ride! Would love to see more pics and a sound clip of the MBRP exhaust ?

OP
OP

Craiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 xlt sport 5.0
Occupation
trucker
Congrats on the awesome new ride! Would love to see more pics and a sound clip of the MBRP exhaust ?
Thanks. Will post one up when we get her home on Tuesday. Dealer installing retractable tonneau and spray in liner. Said may not get tonneau in time but we need it so will wait on that if we have to. As fart as the lift, I will ask which one it is.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Craiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 xlt sport 5.0
Occupation
trucker
Update. Picked it up tonight. she is kinda loud in sport mode, more mellow in eco when not on the gas hard. Got on the highway in sport, looked down and was doing 140kmh. This is a rocket compared to the old one. Dealer said missing parts for retracting tonneau, offered us a lower priced tri fold, we decided to wait. ( we go out of town for 3 weeks at a time)Also missing our mud flaps, they did not come in, no biggy we figured the tonneau would not be in either. One issue with the truck noticed once home. Back up camera is nothing but a blue screen. I think the guy that sprayed in the liner may have messed up a wire if he pulled the cover off the tailgate, but who knows, what I do know is PDI should have caught it. Have to return for the add ons any how, hopefully they can fix it in one trip. Minor detail, this will not be a big deal, just a tad disappointed in having an issue that was present before delivery not being noticed by the dealer.

BigTex22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Great looking truck. The wheels really match well with the paint color. Congrats!

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
Curious about the dual exhaust, I assume the did some custom work and fab?
Sponsored