Side mirror swap

Greatlakes

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I have a 2021 F150 that has the “trailer tow package” and the the “mirror man tel/fold w/ pwr glass” options as indicated by the Monroney sticker.I don’t trailer anything so I would like to swap these tow mirrors for standard side mirrors but I am not sure which ones to get if I can get any? The parts guy at the dealership said it wasn’t possible to swap the side mirrors but thought I would turn to this platform to verify. The tow mirrors do have the puddle light and the blind spot warning on them. I have attach photos of the mirror and the wiring harness as well. Thanks for the help

Ford F-150 Side mirror swap IMG_6574

Ford F-150 Side mirror swap IMG_6573

Ford F-150 Side mirror swap IMG_6572
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Not only can you swap those factory tow mirrors for factory non-tow mirrors, but you can likely fetch a handsome sum for the tow mirrors since they are far more expensive than the $250 option they cost at build time.

There's a few swap-gurus around here that will have advice about wiring harness compatibility and matching mirror options when choosing replacement mirrors.

I also think there are some threads regarding, but most are the other way around........ installing tow mirrors on a truck that didn't come with them. But perhaps the information you are looking for is there in reverse?

JExpedition07

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 STX 5.0L V8
If they didn’t have the blind spot sensors I’d buy them off you, Ford accessories wants $800 for a pair for my STX

Last edited:

EcoB259

First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT S Crew
Occupation
Retired
I have a set off my 2022 they have puddle lights and. 360 cam if your wanting a trade.
Sponsored