Bed Cargo Camera Blue Screen

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
Yesterday afternoon 103 degrees I encountered the blueish screen for the first time. Actually was a little blue with lots of what looks like static or interference on the screen.

Just tested this AM.. working normally. I think Ford has a bad batch of bed cameras.
Sponsored

OP
OP
STexas90

STexas90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Yesterday afternoon 103 degrees I encountered the blueish screen for the first time. Actually was a little blue with lots of what looks like static or interference on the screen.

Just tested this AM.. working normally. I think Ford has a bad batch of bed cameras.
Yea that’s what mine has been doing consistently, I wonder if it’s the camera on the light or it’s the wire harness itself with the connector.

OP
OP
STexas90

STexas90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Update took my truck in to do recalls and had them check the bed cargo camera. They found a fault with it and is getting replaced.

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
I got the blue screen a few months ago. I just got the camera replaced today and it works like it should. Fingers crossed it lasts longer than one year.

nkyhunter

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 bronco wildtrak, 2022 f150 tremor
Occupation
retired
mine did blue screen took it in they said it was the camera and camera module that was broken, waited 3 weeks to get the truck back and I believe they didn't do shit but charge ford for the parts. got the truck back camera worked for 2 mins then dead again. last week went to fordparts.com got new camera, installed myself, ford dealer still hasn't call me back for the camera replacement I didn't get one last time i was there due to no national inventory of cameras, now they are in stock. and no call from dealer, dealers just suck more now

OP
OP
STexas90

STexas90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Update to this thread. I got my bed cargo camera replaced and reprogrammed under warranty, currently it is working with no issues.
Sponsored