Sponsored

Camera just blue screen

rollerstud98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Backing up today, put tailgate down as I was backing up to a garbage bin to off load garbage from box of truck. Didn’t notice right away but once I got back in the truck noticed right away that camera screen is just solid blue. No cameras working at all. Any idea on how to reset? I did the radio power button and right seek button reset but did not fix the issue. Reverse lines still work. When I bring up camera menu for other cameras that shows up but nothing works except for going in to trailer backup mode.
Ford F-150 Camera just blue screen IMG_2196
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Backing up today, put tailgate down as I was backing up to a garbage bin to off load garbage from box of truck. Didn’t notice right away but once I got back in the truck noticed right away that camera screen is just solid blue. No cameras working at all. Any idea on how to reset? I did the radio power button and right seek button reset but did not fix the issue. Reverse lines still work. When I bring up camera menu for other cameras that shows up but nothing works except for going in to trailer backup mode.
IMG_2196.jpeg
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage. Allow me to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!

OP
OP

rollerstud98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage. Allow me to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!
I’m in Canada.
Haven’t looked at the truck since Sunday. Maybe today I’ll get around to trying a few things when back home.

OP
OP

rollerstud98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Finally crawled under it and the camera plug locking tab is gone. Likely from the guys who very recently did my spray in box liner. Camera is working again now though for the time being.
Sponsored