First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
Occupation
Retired repair GM
Was talking to a tech at Sound Innovation, one of the most recommended audio shops in my area. He recommends JL ACP108L-G-W3V3 which is a 8" micro sub enclosure with built in amp 250 watt. He said that would bring my 8 speaker B&O system alive. Just checking to see if anyone is running this.
Thanks in advance,
Rich
Sponsored

Lricaud81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 stx fx4
I've seen guys on here using a few of the small enclosure pre loaded subs behind back seat and seem to like them. I don't remember any of the specifics as to jl but seem to remember kicker ones talked about. I too would like to eventually add something in my truck I don't have either b&o tho

Diablox4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 XLT Heritage Edition
Occupation
Head of IT
Crutchfield BS'ed me to think putting in different speakers with the stock stuff would make a difference, but I found out that without adding an amp and a line output converter I was pretty disappointed. The stock speakers are junk, even the B&O are paper and the magnet is lame. I put in Focal 6.5's in the front and back, and tweeters, and added the Rockford Fosgate P300-8P which is a lot cheaper than that JL and I think it sounds great now. Without the line output you're going to get garbage sound, you need to tune it so that when you turn the volume up it doesn't distort/clip. I have the 6 speaker though, technically it is 7 as the center speaker does something... not sure what though so I just unplugged mine.

Sponsored

Diablox4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 XLT Heritage Edition
Occupation
Head of IT
My 8 hits pretty good, a 10 is hard to fit without customizing the box with these all in one subs.
Sponsored